In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,665 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

NZ national results, the flag stays, congrats NZ. Nice to see a country not removing flags and staying true to their heritage and history.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11614090

Gate

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Everyone of them tells lies. Hell I remember seeing a GAO account where Hillary is actually the most factual of the bunch. Slightly more than Bernie.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The idea of terrorist using nukes is scary though.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:59:32 PM
The idea of terrorist using nukes is scary though.
Terrorists already have nukes, haven't you heard of the North Korean government?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was talking about terrorist similar to ISIS.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 03, 2016, 08:38:20 PM
I was talking about terrorist similar to ISIS.

You have to be PC with some people or THEY refuse to communicate on a mature level.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Doesn't Putin regularly kill people who disagree with him... he sure has a lotta nukes. :P

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 04, 2016, 02:39:52 AM
Doesn't Putin regularly kill people who disagree with him... he sure has a lotta nukes. :P

All speculation, then again it is Russia

Vertigo

Vertigo

Probably belongs in here rather than the car thread, but Tesla is breaking all sorts of records right now.

They unveiled the Model 3 prototype a few nights ago, which is a $35k/£30k (before government grants) electric car with 215+ mile range, 0-60mph in under 6 seconds, half-hour recharging (for free), the biggest multimedia screen in its class, a huge-arse panoramic glass roof covering most of the top of the car, plus the usual Tesla goodies like over-the-air updates, no dealerships, near-and-eventually-full-autonomous capability, and a bunch of extras that're likely to give it 300+ mile range and supercar acceleration.

Anyway, the big deal (aside from the raw stats) is that they've had nearly 300,000 deposits put down since books opened on the 31st, their shops have had vast queues outside like you see at Apple stores when a new product's launched. That's 50% more orders than any electric car in history, and the car's not even leaving the factory for another year and a half. It's very likely the most-pre-ordered car ever made.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Yeah good on Tesla, I know my buddy recently invested in one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed