Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,641 times)

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 14, 2016, 09:17:00 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 14, 2016, 08:01:17 PM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Mar 14, 2016, 07:08:24 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/07/the-college-that-wants-to-ban-history.html

What the hell is going on in these colleges?!

You ever sat through a really bad movie where you wait for the climax because you know it will be over just after? It's like that...

I'm confused as shit. What the f**k is going on? How the f**k did society come to this?

It's natural-selection with men who cry at ferns at the top of nature's shit list.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/07/the-college-that-wants-to-ban-history.html

You ever sat through a really bad movie where you wait for the climax because you know it will be over just after? It's like that...

I'm confused as shit. What the f**k is going on? How the f**k did society come to this?
No one read that article did they? They don't want to ban history, they want to write the history and turn it completely leftist. I mean it's complete bullshit either way but I think the left felt left out since the right's been getting all of the attention lately thanks to Trump.

Bottom line no need to fear. Society has always had nuts which is precisely why the universities administration is ignoring them. If you ignore it, the problem will eventually drop out of college.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 14, 2016, 09:42:57 PM

No one read that article did they? They don't want to ban history, they want to write the history and turn it completely leftist. I mean it's complete bullshit either way but I think the left felt left out since the right's been getting all of the attention lately thanks to Trump.

Bottom line no need to fear. Society has always had nuts which is precisely why the universities administration is ignoring them. If you ignore it, the problem will eventually drop out of college.

Oh, believe me, I read it and I feel my reaction is proper

broughtpain

broughtpain

QuoteBottom line no need to fear. Society has always had nuts which is precisely why the universities administration is ignoring them. If you ignore it, the problem will eventually drop out of college.

In other news...
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/03/14/3759863/trump-supporters-attack/

You can bet there will be A LOT more false flag scenarios against Trump and his "supporters".

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 12:04:50 AM

QuoteBottom line no need to fear. Society has always had nuts which is precisely why the universities administration is ignoring them. If you ignore it, the problem will eventually drop out of college.

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/2Z8GNE1sXaVWUVdhfW6CxA--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0zNjQ7dz0zMDA-/http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/images/hitlersalute.jpg.cf.jpg
If they had ignored him he would have went away too; instead they gave him the keys to the car and said "you think you can do a better job than us". Yea, that didn't end well. :P

Only idiots let people drive the country drunk on power.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hehe see I told you all, the students in America need to be reigned in big time. They are literately becoming Nazi-esque in their intentions.

Gate

Gate

Oh yes Hubby hubs, I can feel the SEIG HEIL growing in my arm as I wake up to go to class tomorrow and learn about how the world is terrible while I drink my starbucks and plan to cry about my safe space.

Sensationalist internet articles whether they are left or right do not represent how people act in real life, neither do any of these cesspit websites like reddit, tumblr, facebook, 4chan. If I bought into everything I read about America I'd believe a majority of its people f**k their cousins and tout confederate flags.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Mar 15, 2016, 07:41:30 AM
Oh yes Hubby hubs, I can feel the SEIG HEIL growing in my arm as I wake up to go to class tomorrow and learn about how the world is terrible while I drink my starbucks and plan to cry about my safe space.

Sensationalist internet articles whether they are left or right do not represent how people act in real life, neither do any of these cesspit websites like reddit, tumblr, facebook, 4chan. If I bought into everything I read about America I'd believe a majority of its people f**k their cousins and tout confederate flags.
haha.

None of this will register in that thick head of his.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately that is not something people can get their heads around. So many are so dourly stuck on their own way of viewing things as the correct way.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2016, 08:24:24 PM
They did two. The first they have to help out when a manned mission to Mars goes wrong. That's got the rock snakes in it.

I'm going to have to find that first movie. It sounds like fun. I'm ashamed to say I went to see the live action one in the cinema when it came out.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 15, 2016, 12:58:59 AMIf they had ignored him he would have went away too; instead they gave him the keys to the car and said "you think you can do a better job than us".

Something people always conveniently forget about Hitler - when he first came to power he did a huge amount of good for Germany. He completely and utterly rebuilt a country that was still destitute after the First World War, turning it from nothing into a global powerhouse in a matter of just a few years. If he'd died in 1937 he'd probably be remembered as one of the greatest statesmen who ever lived.

Absolutely not defending him, obviously, but when people say, "How could anyone ever follow a psychopath like that?" Well, there you go.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2016, 08:29:54 AMI'm going to have to find that first movie. It sounds like fun.

Yeah, like I said I absolutely loved it when I was a kid. It's basically the same deal as the series but with a much bigger budget for cool models and big explosions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2016, 08:40:35 AM
Absolutely not defending him, obviously, but when people say, "How could anyone ever follow a psychopath like that?" Well, there you go.

I accidentally studied political history in college (yeah, accidentally) and our first topic was the rise of the Nazi party. Absolutely fascinating stuff, seeing how he manuevered himself like that.

Hubbs

Hubbs

All you gotta do is read up on what happened in Chicago at the Trump rally, check out the mass of Tweets/Facebook comments from all the fanatical younglins, then Google about the ever growing list of US colleges/uni's with students that are protesting and shutting down literately everything they can think of.

Now don't get me wrong, I actually agree with you, surely not everyone is getting like this? Sadly though there is more and more evidence of this virtually every other week! It started out as more of a one off scenario, now you hear about it all the bloody time! and you know I'm not even lying hehe.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have you actually read any of the stuff from the other side? About Trump's support of violence towards anyone who doesn't agree with him? About him offering to pay legal costs for anyone who does assault protesters or etc? You always post from one side of the fence.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2016, 08:40:35 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 15, 2016, 12:58:59 AMIf they had ignored him he would have went away too; instead they gave him the keys to the car and said "you think you can do a better job than us".

Something people always conveniently forget about Hitler - when he first came to power he did a huge amount of good for Germany. He completely and utterly rebuilt a country that was still destitute after the First World War, turning it from nothing into a global powerhouse in a matter of just a few years. If he'd died in 1937 he'd probably be remembered as one of the greatest statesmen who ever lived.

You know, you're right. You shouldn't have to worry about defending the truth. However the one act of good he did was to tear up the Treaty of Versailles. Which freed Germany to rebuild itself. It wasn't just a single person. However it was Hitler at the forefront with his propaganda machine that took all the glory. Yet there were clear signs that something was not right in the Nazi party. German politicians however thought to themselves everything would work out if they gave Hitler an honest chance. Which is what I meant by giving him the keys to see if he really could do better. Unfortunately, they should never have given him the keys.

However yea, it's easy to understand how and why the Nazi party and Hitler came to power. It's also true that most people fail to realize that before ww1, Germany was among the most peaceful counties for the longest time. Unlike the colonizers and conquers of France, England, Spain, Netherlands, etc. I mean when you really think about it, such a peaceful and intelligent people got drawn into one horrible war by a lack of communication and a mess of treaties and then got coerced into starting a second war after being victimized by the winners of the first war. This should serve as a reminder to the rest of us on how easy it is to do bad things unwittingly and also on why you do not treat your fellow man like garbage just because you can.

Yet look at some of the people here spreading propaganda and villainy of their fellow man. Look at how easy we have it, yet so many people are truly mad about it, mad about something. Turn on the TV, you see the vile things being said and then to hear why someone thinks somebody is the man to save us.

Another thing, the war partially happened not because the German people were following a psychopath who rewarded them, it happened because they were rightfully angry at the unfair treatment presented to them by the victors. The war then got bloodily out of hand because they were rightfully afraid of what would happen if they lost for a second time to the same people who overtly punished them the first time. Perhaps this second time the punishment would have been warranted but thankfully a third party was there to step in. Or perhaps it was because of the soviet beasts over arching reach.

Ah well, it's never simple.

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2016, 09:23:27 AM
Have you actually read any of the stuff from the other side? About Trump's support of violence towards anyone who doesn't agree with him? About him offering to pay legal costs for anyone who does assault protesters or etc? You always post from one side of the fence.

Obviously not.  I'm positive he had it coming though

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/10/donald-trump-rally-black-man-sucker-punch-north-carolina-video

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed