In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,632 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The St. Louis Rams are moving back to Los Angeles, despite plans of St. Louis to build a new stadium and their loyal fanbase.

www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-to-Return-to-Los-Angeles/802b4e16-671e-4864-97b6-943115cdc4cf

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2016, 09:43:25 AM
Considering their police chief reported it, I wouldn't call it out as being covered up. It's a terrible incident. It's a shame mankind can't function properly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35250772

What a horrific way to live. Not sure I'd call it living at all.

Maybe not covered up but the response was pretty appalling. Honestly, when Chancellor Merkle had the nerve to say girls need to alter the way they behave so as to avoid miscommunications with migrants, that's pretty insulting to the German people. Why the heck should they modify their way of life to suit the culture of a foreign people?

Shinawi

Shinawi

Now we can see how the Indonesian police handles terrorism......

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you mean?

Shinawi

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 14, 2016, 04:42:54 AM

Like this:

Shinawi

Shinawi

^ Ha ha! Is that an Indonesian movie?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 14, 2016, 06:45:55 AM
^ Ha ha! Is that an Indonesian movie?

Yeah, it's from The Raid.

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2016, 03:37:30 AM
Maybe not covered up but the response was pretty appalling. Honestly, when Chancellor Merkle had the nerve to say girls need to alter the way they behave so as to avoid miscommunications with migrants, that's pretty insulting to the German people. Why the heck should they modify their way of life to suit the culture of a foreign people?

I completely agree. I don't believe in locking down borders to stop migrants or anything like that, but I do firmly believe that anyone moving into another country should abide by the local laws. No rape being a pretty f**king universal one.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 14, 2016, 08:48:43 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2016, 03:37:30 AM

I completely agree. I don't believe in locking down borders to stop migrants or anything like that, but I do firmly believe that anyone moving into another country should abide by the local laws. No rape being a pretty f**king universal one.

Agreed 100% with you Hicks and Doom.

If you move to another culture, you adapt to it. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

I think people have the right to go anywhere they want, but they have no right to change other people's way of living. Don't like the fact that Subway or McDonald's has food that offends your religion? Boo f**king hoo, go to another country then. I hate it when I see people moaning on the news that a food doesn't suit their religious needs... well what did they expect going to another country?  :laugh:

The amount of times I've seen it on the news in Facebook is infuriating now. And all that because some restaurant somewhere serves non-halal meat...

I remember France saying "adapt or leave", they did have the right idea. Serve whatever religion you want, that doesn't concern me, but what does concern me is when someone tries to change a menu of a restaurant that will suit them.

And yeah, rape is one of the f**king universal taboos... I hope the perpetrators get caught and punished.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 14, 2016, 05:08:45 AM
Quote from: Shinawi on Jan 14, 2016, 04:42:54 AM

Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/eVOmqW4.gif

That's how you do it lol

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Was literally just coming on here to post.

The last few weeks have been seriously shite. Lemmy, Bowie and now Hans Gruber.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Bad month to be an English entertainer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed