In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,685 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I have no idea who this Lemmy guy is... does that make me too old, too young or not into gangsta rap?

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

I'm really down about Bowie. Such an artist and inspirational person. Crazy that he's gone, thought he would live forever. Lemmy was a big letdown too, but somehow it was more expected considering his rock n' roll lifestyle.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2016, 08:55:41 PM
I have no idea who this Lemmy guy is... does that make me too old, too young or not into gangsta rap?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 11, 2016, 12:30:46 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 08, 2016, 03:58:53 AM
The proof of the pudding is slowly starting to shine through it seems, unfortunately Germany have already shot themselves in the foot, its too late. Its also another big blow for the EU.

I might add, this is exactly the kind of thing that's been happening in Sweden for years, total cover up of any crimes relating to migrants because of PC and the EU. This is a prime example of what's been going on in some parts of Europe, it was almost swept under the carpet as you can read for yourself, but now its been thoroughly exposed.

At last, all of you are now seeing the disgusting underhanded way in which Europe is being controlled by the EU and certain leaders. For lack of better words, PC corruption.

Still regurgitating dank far right extremist propaganda talking-points, misinterpreted news reports and warped world-views on the forums I see! Good for you Hubbs, this time I won't bother wasting my time on you since we all know the procedure very well...

1. Hubbs blarghs in "In The News" thread about how all the world's problems are due to black people, Muslims, feminists and Political Correctness, posts a few links mainly from far right news sources and outlets.
2. Hubbs is usually ignored so Hubbs continues until someone questions him.
3. Hubbs "backs up" his claims with more right-wing propaganda and talking points pretending that what he says is main-stream and the consensus of the people.
4. Hubbs is questioned and proven wrong but doesn't stop. Continues digging his hole deeper while painting himself into a corner.
5. Hubbs then disappears conveniently from the AVPG forums (which only consists of the "In The News" thread when it comes to Hubbs).
6. Two or three pages later Hubbs reemerges in the "In The News" thread about how all the world's problems are due to black people, Muslims, feminists and Political Correctness, posts a few links mainly from far right news sources and outlets...

The circle of life...

LOL! yeah because what happened was completely misinterpreted, everyone misinterpreted it ::) in fact it didn't even happen, I just completely made it all up. There are simply no excuses for happened in Germany, hence you have no excuses to roll out.

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 11, 2016, 01:28:16 AM
Quoteposts a few links mainly from far right news sources and outlets.

Not all, but some of the things Hubbs is posting aren't just found on right wing news sites. Some are on more mainstream sights as well.

No point mate, the man thinks everything and anything that isn't in line with modern political correctness, or questions it, is far right wing. Any link, any evidence, from any country, that I post, he just accuses it of being far right wing.

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jan 11, 2016, 09:27:14 PM
I'm really down about Bowie. Such an artist and inspirational person. Crazy that he's gone, thought he would live forever. Lemmy was a big letdown too, but somehow it was more expected considering his rock n' roll lifestyle.

Careful, rock n roll lifestyle, that's a bit risky for a man like you isn't it. Not very liberal, not many safe spaces, could get a bit dangerously close to the far right wing side of life, and just imagine how sexist that lifestyle could be! gulp!!  :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 12, 2016, 09:14:28 AMLOL! yeah because what happened was completely misinterpreted, everyone misinterpreted it ::) in fact it didn't even happen, I just completely made it all up. There are simply no excuses for happened in Germany, hence you have no excuses to roll out.

He wasn't talking about what happened in Germany, which is appalling. He was talking about you in general.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 12, 2016, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 12, 2016, 09:14:28 AMLOL! yeah because what happened was completely misinterpreted, everyone misinterpreted it ::) in fact it didn't even happen, I just completely made it all up. There are simply no excuses for happened in Germany, hence you have no excuses to roll out.

He wasn't talking about what happened in Germany, which is appalling. He was talking about you in general.

Nah, he is mainly referring to what I recently reported which many just turned a blind eye to because it was too much evidence to handle (hence why an entire country tried to cover it up). Same goes for 'in general', if you wanna back him up and use the 'everything is far right wing' excuse then fine, no worries. Just know that you can't keep saying that every time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Considering their police chief reported it, I wouldn't call it out as being covered up. It's a terrible incident. It's a shame mankind can't function properly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35250772

What a horrific way to live. Not sure I'd call it living at all.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea it's sad and we're not going to help since they have nothing to offer nor are a threat to any resources. We have a 1.4 billion lottery going on in the us but I think it's safe to say we already won the lottery by not being born in there.

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 12, 2016, 09:35:21 AM

Nah, he is mainly referring to what I recently reported which many just turned a blind eye to because it was too much evidence to handle (hence why an entire country tried to cover it up). Same goes for 'in general', if you wanna back him up and use the 'everything is far right wing' excuse then fine, no worries. Just know that you can't keep saying that every time.
No, gotta agree with HuDaFuK on this. He was talking about you in general.

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 12, 2016, 09:08:31 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/45/13/5845139fa9f566105307cc34f7edb00f.jpg
Still no one answered the question. :P Shouldn't be surprised though, english rock isn't that big where I live.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 11:21:02 AM
Yea it's sad and we're not going to help since they have nothing to offer nor are a threat to any resources. We have a 1.4 billion lottery going on in the us but I think it's safe to say we already won the lottery by not being born in there.

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 12, 2016, 09:35:21 AM

No, gotta agree with HuDaFuK on this. He was talking about you in general.

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 12, 2016, 09:08:31 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/45/13/5845139fa9f566105307cc34f7edb00f.jpg
Still no one answered the question. :P Shouldn't be surprised though, english rock isn't that big where I live.

So in general you think I misinterpret new reports or simply post far right wing stuff? ::) How exactly can you do that when they all speak for themselves and all generally say the same thing lol! Plus I try to post a variety but that's not always possible. Are you sure you guys just don't want to actually digest the headlines because of what they are saying, just blanket the truth just like the German officials have been doing (and much of Europe).

As for Lemmy, you gotta be into classic heavy rock/metal, and it depends on your age. Chances are you might be too young.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Dude, just concurring with the opinion of another member that spreadeaglebeaver was satirizing your... uh, lets just say style.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 11:39:07 AM
Dude, just concurring with the opinion of another member that spreadeaglebeaver was satirizing your... uh, lets just say style.

My...uh, style? as in, posting about what's really going on, the truth about how the EU is running the show? I guess that is not on the PC agenda huh, best to ignore it and pretend it isn't happening right? sheesh  -_-

Satirising? you give him too much credit Sir.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do have to ask - why do you even come to this website? You have never posted anything relating to Alien or Predator. Is there not a political or general movie website you'd feel more at home at?

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2016, 11:47:56 AM
I do have to ask - why do you even come to this website? You have never posted anything relating to Alien or Predator. Is there not a political or general movie website you'd feel more at home at?

I did notice that Hubbs is either here or on a Star Wars thread. Maybe he went on other threads too, I don't know, but I've mainly seen him here mostly.

There is a military forum called WAFF (World's Armed Forces Forum) that I think Hubbs would be interested in. One of my mates was on it, they discuss all kinds of political stuff. And TheForce.com as it's a Star Wars forum which I think Hubbs would also like.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Jan 12, 2016, 02:42:08 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2016, 11:47:56 AM

I did notice that Hubbs is either here or on a Star Wars thread. Maybe he went on other threads too, I don't know, but I've mainly seen him here mostly.

There is a military forum called WAFF (World's Armed Forces Forum) that I think Hubbs would be interested in. One of my mates was on it, they discuss all kinds of political stuff. And TheForce.com as it's a Star Wars forum which I think Hubbs would also like.

He popped into the Mad Max thread at varying intervals ever since Fury Road was announced, harping about how terrible it would be before it even came out.

Gate

Gate

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed