In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,652 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Considering he's talking about targeting one specific group of people to make this database of, yes the Hitler comparisons are quite apt.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He's talking about giving IDs and launching a tracking database specifically for Muslims. If you can't see the similarities there, you're blind.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The scary thing about American politics is that a significant part of the population think like Trump and are too stupid to actually understand that. Another scary thing to think about when referencing hitler and the jews... he didn't have technology that data mines everything. If some power seriously wanted to f**king kill you they can and by the bushel.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Speaking of Trump, I'll share a story that I find to be funny. Many people know the problems with Trump because he already said too much. Some knew the moment he talked about Mexico. Funny thing is that there are some who didn't know until Trump verbally attacked their ethnicity. I know an Australian who didn't understand my worries about Trump (which is understandable since he isn't American). That was until Trump said something against China. That Australian (whose parents came from China) now rants about Trump every time I meet him.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I wish Katie Hopkins would shut the F**k Up

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2015, 12:43:28 PM
I checked youtube videos of her. So far, I only saw her make fun of fat kids and kids with location names. She is quite tame when compared to the US version of Katie Hopkins -> Ann Coulter.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Shinawi on Nov 27, 2015, 01:30:54 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2015, 12:43:28 PM
I checked youtube videos of her. So far, I only saw her make fun of fat kids and kids with location names. She is quite tame when compared to the US version of Katie Hopkins -> Ann Coulter.

Hopkins has referred to Refugees as Cockroaches on many occasions as well

THE CITY HUNTER

Gate

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

This is why I'm Gnostic

Gate

Gate

Can someone verify this information for me?

Israel trading Oil with ISIS?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Gate on Nov 30, 2015, 03:05:21 PM

I mean shit I like Israel and all, but it wouldn't be the first time they've f**ked us over

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I wouldn't be surprised.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 30, 2015, 05:25:10 PM

I mean shit I like Israel and all, but it wouldn't be the first time they've f**ked us over
It's just business at the end of the day.

edit: Wait one god damn minute. Is that a legitimate news source? ISIS™ is trademarked? Da fuk guys.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed