In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,374 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 23, 2015, 01:24:30 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 22, 2015, 11:30:20 PM
I take it that a good thing happened in canada.
Yep, those taxes and "refugees" sure are great!
I would have never guessed that you were Canadian. Which begs the question; I thought you guys loved taxes and refugees. You can always take a vacation in the USA, plenty of guns and monster trucks here.  :laugh:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 23, 2015, 01:47:43 AM
I would have never guessed that you were Canadian. Which begs the question; I thought you guys loved taxes and refugees. You can always take a vacation in the USA, plenty of guns and monster trucks here.  :laugh:
I'm not Canadian, something worse.
Spoiler
French Canadian
[close]
Wanna help a scared Canadian refugee find a nice place in Vermont or Colorado?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Oh for God's sake, what is May on about, she makes a good stance against the migrant problem but then spoils herself with this crap.

Why do we need more ethnic minorities as police officers? How does that make the public feel better? What difference does it make??

All this is doing is promoting discrimination when hiring people, once again.

You can't just increase a certain demographic of people into an important role/job just so it looks good and progressive, that's how incidents occur. Maybe there's a simple reason why there aren't that many, like they just failed training or simply don't wanna be police officers.

Considering officers in the UK get paid around 25k a year or less, depending where they are, I'm not surprised people don't apply. Raise the wages and maybe you'll get a change.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 23, 2015, 02:10:33 AM
Spoiler
French Canadian
[close]
Hey no ones perfect. However Vermont and Colorado are pretty liberal states... more so than even Hawaii is and I'm sensing palm trees and bikinis aren't your thing.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 23, 2015, 08:01:09 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 23, 2015, 02:10:33 AM
Spoiler
French Canadian
[close]
Hey no ones perfect. However Vermont and Colorado are pretty liberal states... more so than even Hawaii is and I'm sensing palm trees and bikinis aren't your thing.
The food there is good and im pretty alright at surfing, but the 24/7 heat was never really my thing :(

Hubbs

Hubbs

Jesus Christ! two more cops shot down in the last few days, one dead, one fighting for his life, and Obama still does nothing, despite him basically inflaming the whole situation.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Two more reasons guns should be heavily regulated. Probably had another dozen obvious examples in the past hour. Plus I can already see people blaming the dog for rushing out but f**k that. It's not even big. Sure getting bit hurts but take the f**king bite and sue the f**kers for it if that's the case. Don't just shoot the poor thing. Police are there to serve and protect, that's why I agree with those that believe the cop is a coward. I'm sure someone will also blame the child or her family for her getting shot too.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 23, 2015, 10:29:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-7LUNIMM0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQufpj4soY

Two more reasons guns should be heavily regulated. Probably had another dozen obvious examples in the past hour. Plus I can already see people blaming the dog for rushing out but f**k that. It's not even big. Sure getting bit hurts but take the f**king bite and sue the f**kers for it if that's the case. Don't just shoot the poor thing. Police are there to serve and protect, that's why I agree with those that believe the cop is a coward. I'm sure someone will also blame the child or her family for her getting shot too.

That cop shot the dog 3 times in the head??!! So any time an animal runs towards this guy he blows it away! So much is springing to mind with that clip I can't and won't go any further.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I've heard of people being afraid of dogs but that is ridiculous. I mean, didn't he feel how low he had to aim that gun? And he was reaching for his sidearm before the dog even made it out of the door. Would obviously like to know a little more about this one.

As far as gun regulations. Yeah it won't stop cops who are ill suited for duty with itchy trigger fingers and criminals who could give two shits for rules and regulations, let alone lives.

The solution is deeper. Family level. It will take generations of very hard work and lots of intelligent, well funded people and programs to back it up. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 24, 2015, 01:06:28 AM
I've heard of people being afraid of dogs but that is ridiculous. I mean, didn't he feel how low he had to aim that gun? And he was reaching for his sidearm before the dog even made it out of the door. Would obviously like to know a little more about this one.

As far as gun regulations. Yeah it won't stop cops who are ill suited for duty with itchy trigger fingers and criminals who could give two shits for rules and regulations, let alone lives.

The solution is deeper. Family level. It will take generations of very hard work and lots of intelligent, well funded people and programs to back it up.

It could also help if we diagnose mentally ill people before they have a chance to get a gun. But y'know, Amurrica.

Someone berned that f**king convention down yesterday, just fyi

Hubbs

Hubbs

I just read that Trudeau recently announced he was proud to be a feminist lol! Canada is so screwed, this guy sounds like a real wet namby pamby.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I find that 90% of guys who claim to be feminist just say that to get laid or for votes. Which ever gets your wang harder.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 26, 2015, 10:23:38 PM
I find that 90% of guys who claim to be feminist just say that to get laid or for votes. Which ever gets your wang harder.

I'd vote for a feminist, which would likely get something done, before an egalitarian, who will bitch but get nothing done.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A feminist will only do things for women. I should think that's obvious. Find me a feminist in office who will lobby for more research into male contraceptives or abolishing alimony and child support.

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 26, 2015, 03:28:38 PM

I just read that Trudeau recently announced he was proud to be a feminist lol! Canada is so screwed, this guy sounds like a real wet namby pamby.

He's barely been in office a week and his priorities are, and I quote, tackling GamerGate and misogyny in video games. Why people voted for this clown is beyond me. But, credit where it's due. He's serious about legalizing weed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed