In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,638 times)

Gate

Gate

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lizard-man-scares-south-carolina-residents_55c126ece4b05c05b01f67f4

QuoteA woman left a church in Bishopville, South Carolina, on Sunday, and was understandably startled at the sight of someone -- or some-THING -- running in front of some trees. The shock lasted long enough for her to get a grip on her senses -- as well as her phone --  to snap a picture of what looks like a fast-moving lizard man.

Reptilians are real!!!!!!!111!! :o

I don't know if I suddenly have dyslexia but I read that as "REPUBLICANS ARE REAL!"

Hubbs

Hubbs

So this showed America a lot. Sanders is clearly too weak for the top job as he just stands in the wings and allows himself to be shut out.

The event organisers were pretty bad at their job because no one actually tried to stop these women, Sanders could of been attacked or worse, and no one did anything to stop it. Even as they continued to rant no security stepped in.

The BLM group has probably lost a lot of support with their actions in this region.

Lastly, they were actually allowed to speak! despite the crowd being completely uninterested and frustrated with the women. This action was a borderline terrorist hi-jacking! I still can't believe the total lack of security!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sanders-event-shut-down-black-lives-matter-activists

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 10, 2015, 04:56:56 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lizard-man-scares-south-carolina-residents_55c126ece4b05c05b01f67f4

QuoteA woman left a church in Bishopville, South Carolina, on Sunday, and was understandably startled at the sight of someone -- or some-THING -- running in front of some trees. The shock lasted long enough for her to get a grip on her senses -- as well as her phone --  to snap a picture of what looks like a fast-moving lizard man.

Someone call Kirk...
Oh man I bet the director of Predator is now wishing he went with the "van damme" version instead of the one with mandibles.  :laugh:

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 10, 2015, 08:09:56 PM
Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 10, 2015, 04:56:56 PM

Someone call Kirk...
Oh man I bet the director of Predator is now wishing he went with the "van damme" version instead of the one with mandibles.  :laugh:
I'm still waiting for the day a predator performs a roundhouse kick on screen.  :laugh:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Sweden: the land of extremist political correctness.

Band-aids/plasters, are racist.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/band-aids-are-racist-because-they-only-come-in-one-color

Hilariously, the company actually backed down and gave in promising 'darker hues' for their plasters lol!
Sweden is the EU's favourite little country, their little pet.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Last time I checked you can get band-aids in all kinds of f**king colors including black. Especially in invisible.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I f**king refuse to believe that calling band-aids racist is a thing that exists. I just f**king refuse.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 13, 2015, 03:03:31 AM

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/band-aids-are-racist-because-they-only-come-in-one-color

Hilariously, the company actually backed down and gave in promising 'darker hues' for their plasters lol!

Sweden is worse than you think. If you have some time to spare, watching this documentary. It'll make your jaw drop to say the least.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

tl;dw sum it up for me in a paragraph or less plz

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Feminism has gone completely off the rails. A female documentarian wanted to find out how far its influence has spread into the Swedish government and let's just say it's everywhere, to the point where, girls are being kidnapped and being convinced they're victims of patriarchal oppression. At the very least, skip ahead to 53:30 and watch that interview. It's sickening.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Those aren't feminist, they're damaged people. No different from war time PTSD. Also it's just another cult if you think about it. Pretty soon they'll be handing out the kool-aid and the problem will be solved.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 13, 2015, 03:03:31 AM

sigh. I f**king hate people sometimes. Most of the time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 13, 2015, 11:24:54 PMThose aren't feminist, they're damaged people.

I tend to group them together.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 13, 2015, 11:24:54 PMNo different from war time PTSD.

Melody Hensley may be on to something after all...

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I did once see a bottle of anti-biotics wearing a white hood and burning a cross

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2015, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 13, 2015, 11:24:54 PMThose aren't feminist, they're damaged people.

I tend to group them together.
Ouch, but then again I can't really disagree with you there.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2015, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 13, 2015, 11:24:54 PMNo different from war time PTSD.

Melody Hensley may be on to something after all...
You know this may sound "stupid" and it probably is but today's society is soft. We just can't take it or maybe there's just more avenues for people to express themselves without physical scorn. Basically the internet. However as the old adage goes: sticks and stones will break my bones; words can never hurt me... well words not even spoken can apparently do irrevocable harm to people. You can also just chalk it up to sheer numbers, I remember once thinking that if only 1% of the country were insane that would mean that we have 3 million lunatics among us. That's more than 3 times my states population back then. Oh shit that is probably it right there, a lot of people with social retardation usually locked themselves up both physically and emotionally but thanks to the internet now have a doorway to the cruel and untamed real world. Now we are at a crossroad where we either deal with it or let evolution take it's deadly course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed