In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,331 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Hai guys. I'm half-white and half-Mexican and pure, unadulterated, bad ass.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 23, 2015, 06:11:38 AM

That can't be possible

http://news.discovery.com/animals/lovable-sea-bunny-slug-busy-capturing-hearts-150722.htm

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Jul 23, 2015, 06:51:07 AM

That can't be possible

http://news.discovery.com/animals/lovable-sea-bunny-slug-busy-capturing-hearts-150722.htm
Alright how long till it takes over the world. Anything that cute yet that ugly has got to be seriously deadly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kelgaard on Jul 23, 2015, 12:24:45 AM
There's so much I want to respond to here, but it's too much and moving too fast and I don't have the time.  I'm just glad I'm not a woman in Doom's life. His sexist views are just disgusting.

And here's yet another problem: people thinking that being anti-feminist is the same thing as being anti-woman. If that's true, then I guess being anti-MRA makes someone anti-male.

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 22, 2015, 11:02:58 PM
No problem. It sounds like we're reaching a dead end anyways since we can't come to agree on even the most basic things. Feel free to continue, I'll respond when I have time.

Indeed. I would however like to extend a thank you to you my good Sir, as you have kept it civil and polite. Well-done.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 23, 2015, 11:46:10 AM
Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Jul 23, 2015, 06:51:07 AM

That can't be possible

Alright how long till it takes over the world. Anything that cute yet that ugly has got to be seriously deadly.

Oh dude, totally. One day, we will all live under the tyrannical rule of Red Pandas. They are impossible to resist.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
And here's yet another problem: people thinking that being anti-feminist is the same thing as being anti-woman. If that's true, then I guess being anti-MRA makes someone anti-male.

Really Doom?

...Ok, I've done my part. All yours Kelgaard.

QuoteIndeed. I would however like to extend a thank you to you my good Sir, as you have kept it civil and polite. Well-done.

I guess so. Thank you as well Doom. Probably see you soon  ;)

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 23, 2015, 12:51:08 AM
Mostly a joke because seeing you and Hubbs butt heads all the time gets pretty entertaining, but in all seriousness you do bring up the term "white privilege" a lot, just slightly curious as to where this mild hostility comes from.

It comes up when the likes of Hubbs, reeking with uncensored in-your-face white privilege, troll the forums.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 23, 2015, 04:41:04 PM
QuoteIndeed. I would however like to extend a thank you to you my good Sir, as you have kept it civil and polite. Well-done.

I'm sure you will. In the meantime, if you'd like to see more in regards to where I'm coming from, I'd invite you to check some of the YouTubers I subscribe to: here, here, and here. If you have anything you'd like me to take a look at, leave it for me please.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

My goodness; youtube should be taken as entertainment and not fact, even when the people hosting the tubing is credible. Get out and obverse people for oneself. It's the only way to be sure.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why do people treat a YouTube video as if it's somehow not credible or worthy of attention just because it's on YT?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Because chances are no one fact checks any of it. That's why I view it as only entertainment. Especially those opinion pieces.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You'd be surprised at how much of it is sourced and cited.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jul 23, 2015, 04:41:04 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2015, 12:11:30 PM

Really Doom?

...Ok, I've done my part. All yours Kelgaard.

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 23, 2015, 12:51:08 AM
Mostly a joke because seeing you and Hubbs butt heads all the time gets pretty entertaining, but in all seriousness you do bring up the term "white privilege" a lot, just slightly curious as to where this mild hostility comes from.

It comes up when the likes of Hubbs, reeking with uncensored in-your-face white privilege, troll the forums.

LOL! come dude seriously, again with that term. It doesn't even exist outside the US  ::)

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2015, 09:39:11 PM
Why do people treat a YouTube video as if it's somehow not credible or worthy of attention just because it's on YT?

That's why.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Eh?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

He summed it up pretty well. Youtube is bitch and nuts. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He summed up f**k all. Thinking someone has an odd screen name is not valid grounds for dismissing their arguments. If it were, this entire forum would never agree on anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed