In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,625 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another terrorist attack in France: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33284937

When will this madness end.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 26, 2015, 10:43:29 AM

Flying it does make you a racist though. That is the problem with the flag. It's all about racism.

Does having a Confederate hat with a Confederate flag pin in it make you racist if it was a gift?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.kandoli.com/pregnant-texas-woman-claims-she-was-raped-by-a-pig/

QuoteAngie Houston recently told Ellis County News that she expects to give birth to a baby pig.
Houston alleges that one night she came home from a night of playing miniature golf and was pounced on and raped by a 400lb boar named Pete.

I...what?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 26, 2015, 12:43:59 PM
http://www.kandoli.com/pregnant-texas-woman-claims-she-was-raped-by-a-pig/

QuoteAngie Houston recently told Ellis County News that she expects to give birth to a baby pig.
Houston alleges that one night she came home from a night of playing miniature golf and was pounced on and raped by a 400lb boar named Pete.

I...what?

I don't see what's so unnatural about two pigs mating.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 26, 2015, 11:45:01 AM

Flying it does make you a racist though. That is the problem with the flag. It's all about racism.

Does having a Confederate hat with a Confederate flag pin in it make you racist if it was a gift?

YES! :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 26, 2015, 06:16:58 PM

oops

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 26, 2015, 11:25:40 AM
Another terrorist attack in France: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33284937

f**king ISIS ruining Muslims image worldwide something must be done what is your opinion on them and what needs to be done (i have asked a couple of in this forum)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

f**king ISIS ruining Muslims image worldwide something must be done what is your opinion on them and what needs to be done (i have asked a couple of in this forum)

What can you do?? its impossible to stop it, there could be an extremist living a few doors from you and you probably wouldn't know. Europe's major problem now is the African migrant crisis because reports say IS may well take advantage of that getting their people into Europe. The issue being again, you can't stop it!! Firstly no one knows who's a possible terrorist, and secondly the EU's choke hold on Europe is bringing it to its knees. No country can eject or control this flow of people, they can virtually do as they please, so if anyone wants to blow something up or kill someone there is literately nothing to stop them in Europe.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 26, 2015, 07:06:26 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

What can you do?? its impossible to stop it, there could be an extremist living a few doors from you and you probably wouldn't know. Europe's major problem now is the African migrant crisis because reports say IS may well take advantage of that getting their people into Europe. The issue being again, you can't stop it!! Firstly no one knows who's a possible terrorist, and secondly the EU's choke hold on Europe is bringing it to its knees. No country can eject or control this flow of people, they can virtually do as they please, so if anyone wants to blow something up or kill someone there is literately nothing to stop them in Europe.
I mean by preventing people joining ISIS. put on the news and adverts stuff preventing them why they are wrong like get some sort of roleplay and one guy gets quranic verses condemning killing like the guy Humza the guy in diary of badman who goes to schools preventing radicalization.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I mean what can be done? You can't kill an ideology.

Europe's problem is simpler. Europe's problem is that they're governments are too spineless to turn away immigrants out of fear of looking politically incorrect. 

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 26, 2015, 07:35:19 PM

Europe's problem is simpler. Europe's problem is that they're governments are too spineless to turn away immigrants out of fear of looking politically incorrect.
You attack ISIS at their roots they believe they are defending Islam muslims should show they are insulting Islam and what they are doing is wrong.Muslims around the world have been attacked because of them i myself have been verbally abuse because of my religion attack the roots i can show parts of the quaran and sayings of Muhammed that goes against Terrorism.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

You attack ISIS at their roots they believe they are defending Islam muslims should show they are insulting Islam and what they are doing is wrong.Muslims around the world have been attacked because of them i myself have been verbally abuse because of my religion attack the roots i can show parts of the quaran and sayings of Muhammed that goes against Terrorism.

Again, how would you do that? Do you drop fliers and pamphlets on them? Run a TV special? They believe that they've got religion on their side, and there's very little that drives people into a frenzy like religion. The people who fight for ISIS are animals that use their religion as an excuse to rape and murder. You can't show them that they're insulting Islam because they've already chosen to interpret it to mean that they can do whatever they want as long as it's in the name of Allah. They can't be reasoned with.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 26, 2015, 07:58:41 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

Again, how would you do that? Do you drop fliers and pamphlets on them? Run a TV special? They believe that they've got religion on their side, and there's very little that drives people into a frenzy like religion. The people who fight for ISIS are animals that use their religion as an excuse to rape and murder. You can't show them that they're insulting Islam because they've already chosen to interpret it to mean that they can do whatever they want as long as it's in the name of Allah. They can't be reasoned with.
Dude i am not talking about ISIS itself they can burn in hell for all i care i am talking about the people that leave their countries that join ISIS how do they get into it in the first place by social media and other ways.The same way ISIS gets recruits by using the media we have to do the same thing like i said before Humza who is going to schools is doing.Maybe when ISIS is defeated and the leader captured then they can put some sense into him don't kill him change him that is more effective.And the UK government has to do something about the immigration crisis UKIP is right UK is a ISLAND there is to many people but also there must be diplomatic pressure on the countries they are leaving from do something about it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 26, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

oops
Well unless it's Halloween. I remember when everyone gave that prince harry fellow grief for the nazi uniform but f**k them, it was Halloween. You wanna be a confederate zombie solider be my guest.

Truthfully if you wear something at least understand what the symbol means. The confederate flag doesn't stand for freedom or justice.

And about ISIS... isn't France famous for -off with their heads- the same as England? Oh just saying. ISIS and those who fly the confederate flag are very much the same ideology. Both people tend to be angry and feel the world isn't fair to them, highly religious and fear progression and freedom. Well the first thing that should be done is stop being a jack ass to immigrants. Also knock off this us vs them mentality. They're immigrants, when you beat people down who are already downtrodden you create the perfect environment for breading fundamentalism. Hasn't anyone ever wondered why Pakistan hates India and that it is all India's fault for being murderous pricks to those who suffer? The same shit is eventually going to happen in Europe.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 26, 2015, 08:36:49 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jun 26, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

oops
Well unless it's Halloween. I remember when everyone gave that prince harry fellow grief for the nazi uniform but f**k them, it was Halloween. You wanna be a confederate zombie solider be my guest.

Truthfully if you wear something at least understand what the symbol means. The confederate flag doesn't stand for freedom or justice.

And about ISIS... isn't France famous for -off with their heads- the same as England? Oh just saying. ISIS and those who fly the confederate flag are very much the same ideology. Both people tend to be angry and feel the world isn't fair to them, highly religious and fear progression and freedom. Well the first thing that should be done is stop being a jack ass to immigrants. Also knock off this us vs them mentality. They're immigrants, when you beat people down who are already downtrodden you create the perfect environment for breading fundamentalism. Hasn't anyone ever wondered why Pakistan hates India and that it is all India's fault for being murderous pricks to those who suffer? The same shit is eventually going to happen in Europe.

In Europe we're more mad with the EU for reasons already mentioned, we know its not the migrants fault, but we also know that according to EU rules if you claim asylum, you claim it in the nearest safest country. You don't cross many perfectly decent countries, set up camp in France and try to get into the UK illegally over and over so you can claim benefits.

There really is so much hypocrisy in this crisis its unreal. The migrants complain about being mistreated and not looked after (despite the aid workers in France), yet they choose to be there, plus even though its hard for them, its still actually much better than where they were before (a war-torn country).

Many are already setup in decent Euro countries but they reject them, they've all gotta head for the UK, and why is that? because the UK is known around the world as a soft touch. This also shows the migrants aren't so downtrodden after all, if they can turn their noses up at countries like France, Germany, Italy, Belgium etc...then they can't be that in need. Funny thing is many of these migrants aren't even coming from countries at war, they are all jumping on the bandwagon from all over the damn place. Yet our government sits around saying this must stop but don't understand its their policies that are causing the problems in the first place.

And finally to top it all off the EU won't allow any Euro country to deport anyone without a massively good reason, and even then its tough. The EU runs Europe with an iron fist and people are only just starting to realise this, how hard it is for Cameron to get any of them to budge on anything!

The entire situation is a horrific mess and until the EU is disbanded it will never stop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed