Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,606 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 24, 2015, 02:43:50 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 24, 2015, 09:56:09 AM
Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:
What? All I said was that they aren't helping the already marginalised black community, which is true.
And you called a group of African American teenagers, and I quote "inbred retards" based on what was one mob act of stupidity that was in reference of making the "black" community look marginalized.  Plus how do you think that makes people with mental retardation feel or people into incest?

Just saying, or joking.  :laugh:

Also, SpreadEagleBeagle, hold your chin up. Our always right-guys can't all be that bad. At least they like the Alien movies. Which I reason is because of that corporate overlord right to work or hit the road theme that runs throughout the series. Oh my god...

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 24, 2015, 08:35:49 PM
DAMN! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:

Hey, in the In the Noose thread the bar is pretty low. Mr. MRM is doing his best to salvage the thread he started - I applaud him for that. It's a repetitive and regurgitative putrid sludge-ridden cesspool, bottom of the barrel, mucky Breitbart mire ceptic tank reeker of a thread (most of the time)... Might as well visit the comment section of any U.S. news site (preferably FOX News or Washington Journal).

I admire your patience though WhiteRabbit, wasting time on regressives and reactionaries and the occasional right-wing troll.

You really dislike right wing beliefs, don't you?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

What's to like?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DAMN! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:

Hey, in the In the Noose thread the bar is pretty low. Mr. MRM is doing his best to salvage the thread he started - I applaud him for that.

I'm over the MRM, believe it or not.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 24, 2015, 10:28:31 PM
What? All I said was that they aren't helping the already marginalised black community, which is true.
And you called a group of African American teenagers, and I quote "inbred retards" based on what was one mob act of stupidity that was in reference of making the "black" community look marginalized.  Plus how do you think that makes people with mental retardation feel or people into incest?

Two things. First, I will call people who behave like inbred retards, inbred retards. It's that simple but if you want to turn it into a race issue, then please, by all means. I can't stop you. Two, it's just a joke.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 25, 2015, 01:32:36 AM
What's to like?

Given how insane the left has become these days with its ideas for "social justice", IMO, plenty.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 25, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

Hey, in the In the Noose thread the bar is pretty low. Mr. MRM is doing his best to salvage the thread he started - I applaud him for that.

I'm over the MRM, believe it or not.

If you don't mind me asking, why? Not that I ever cared/knew much about the whole MRM, but you seemed fairly into it.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 24, 2015, 10:28:31 PM

Two things. First, I will call people who behave like inbred retards, inbred retards. It's that simple but if you want to turn it into a race issue, then please, by all means. I can't stop you. Two, it's just a joke.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 25, 2015, 01:32:36 AM
What's to like?

Given how insane the left has become these days with its ideas for "social justice", IMO, plenty.

This. Most of the "social justice warriors" I've personally met were very closed minded people, and seemed to follow whatever their source of news was as blindly as any idiot who loyally watches Fox.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The PredBen on Feb 25, 2015, 02:26:48 AM
If you don't mind me asking, why? Not that I ever cared/knew much about the whole MRM, but you seemed fairly into it.

Not at all. There's a lot to it, too much that I can be arsed to write in one post right now. But if you want to listen to my full account, check out this vlog I posted earlier today on my YT channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXXL-CaXTA#ws

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 25, 2015, 02:37:22 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Feb 25, 2015, 02:26:48 AM

Not at all. There's a lot to it, too much that I can be arsed to write in one post right now. But if you want to listen to my full account, check out this vlog I posted earlier today on my YT channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXXL-CaXTA#ws

Thanks for the link, I will give it a listen.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/27/europe/russian-politician-killed/index.html

Putin's back to his same old tricks. What the hell is up with this guy. :P

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 27, 2015, 11:37:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/27/europe/russian-politician-killed/index.html

Putin's back to his same old tricks. What the hell is up with this guy. :P
He has a hardon for the Soviet Union and the good old Joseph Stalin that Russians (appear to) revere despite being legitimately worse than Hitler.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Pretty damn sure he isn't a communist - his power base depends on the maintenance of a hyper-wealthy elite class. Definitely seems keen on dictatorial government, though.

Hubbs

Hubbs

I don't think Putin had the guy shot. Very easy for someone to kill Nemtsov and have Russia think it was Putin to cause an uprising just before that all important peace rally. It all seems too easy, I doubt Putin would do something that dumb frankly. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone in his own (Nemtsov's) organisation trying to kick start a revolution.

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Oh and the dude was going out with a 23 year old model! (age gap!!)

Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31688942

LA shooting, any thoughts? I have read the officer who fired the shots was not white but I really can't tell in the video. Gotta be honest this is the first police incident I've seen which does clearly show them being what looks to be heavy handed (no second hand accounts from random biased witnesses, we see it happen). One guy, six police officers! and they still couldn't handle the homeless man or a very small skinny female?!

Was five (?) shots really required? did they need to be lethal shots?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There are a lot of those sort of "cop attacks homeless guy" videos all over Facebook these days. It's disturbing, but we have to remember that we don't have all the facts. All the same, it makes you wonder why the hell hostility is used so extensively. At the end of the day, the real problem is a lack of accountability. Some day people are really going to snap and rebel.

vikingr

vikingr

I'm down with hubbs on Putin once again here. The whole Western Hemisphere wants Putin to leave, it would be dump to do such a thing. From what I know, he's pretty popular in the Russian Federation.

Don't trust the media, there is so much lying and manipulating in it, it's not even funny.

I'm reading a book about media in Germany at the moment. Interesting and terrifying.

I don't know about English books about it, but I found those:
"New Media Monopoly" by Ben Bagdikian and "Rich Media, Poor Democracy" by Robert McChesney

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2015, 02:23:04 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/donald-harrison-caught-selfie-greyhound_n_6656954.html

QuotePolice caught up to a man trying to flee assault charges because he posted a selfie on Facebook while sitting on a Greyhound bus out of town, a police chief said Tuesday.

"We like it when dumb criminals assist us in our investigation," Ambridge police Chief James Mann told the Beaver County Times, which first reported the arrest.

I never grow tired of these.

Spoiler
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wait, really?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed