In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,617 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Way to represent the already marginalized black community, you inbred retards.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 17, 2015, 04:44:15 PM
Close to 1000 teens storm Florida movie theater and surrounding gas stations, business. Fighting, looting, firing off guns.

Use your own mind to decipher WHY the mainstream media does not report racial details.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teens-rush-florida-movie-theater/story?id=29001106

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/02/16/pkg-teens-rush-movie-theater.wftv

Shh. Hands Down. Keep quiet.

What were they all doing?? and yeah small point but why were they all black kids?

(::))

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 17, 2015, 01:29:11 PM
It seems like that's the trend with Liberals and Conservatives as we live in an age of extremes. No one believes in moderate views anymore. Everything is an all-or-nothing game.
I still think that this is the media's representation more than the age we live. It's the us vs them mentality. Also, in my honest opinion gerrymandering congressional districts plays a huge role in it too. However I think most people are moderate over all it's just that one or two beliefs that override reason. Be it political correctness or guns or abortion or saving slugs.

As far as whatever the hell was going on with that mob in Florida, I agree there is no reason to report the racial mix. Idiots come in all colors and if it was an all white mob no one would have reported it as a white mob. However those damn teenagers better stay the hell off of my lawn!!!! :P

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/18/us/oklahoma-ap-history/index.html

That is a perfect example of what is wrong with the way some people think. All those things that Fisher is demanding be taught is taught in elementary school. AP history programs are meant to hit harder subjects and advance ones thinking of just what history is really made of. There is always more than one side and America has just as much dirty baggage as anyone.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 18, 2015, 01:54:39 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 17, 2015, 01:29:11 PM
It seems like that's the trend with Liberals and Conservatives as we live in an age of extremes. No one believes in moderate views anymore. Everything is an all-or-nothing game.
I still think that this is the media's representation more than the age we live. It's the us vs them mentality. Also, in my honest opinion gerrymandering congressional districts plays a huge role in it too. However I think most people are moderate over all it's just that one or two beliefs that override reason. Be it political correctness or guns or abortion or saving slugs.

I don't think the media has that much to do with it. It's born out of cultural marxism and has been around since the early 20th century. Political correctness is a very dangerous thing. People should know better.

As far as whatever the hell was going on with that mob in Florida, I agree there is no reason to report the racial mix. Idiots come in all colors and if it was an all white mob no one would have reported it as a white mob. However those damn teenagers better stay the hell off of my lawn!!!! :P

Given that Ferguson is still fresh in everyone's mind, it's an easy way to play on people's emotions. Still, the kids involved aren't helping the black community.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/18/us/oklahoma-ap-history/index.html

That is a perfect example of what is wrong with the way some people think. All those things that Fisher is demanding be taught is taught in elementary school. AP history programs are meant to hit harder subjects and advance ones thinking of just what history is really made of. There is always more than one side and America has just as much dirty baggage as anyone.

Quote"In essence, we have a new emphasis on what is bad about America," said state representative Dan Fisher, the measure's chief sponsor.

I'm a little torn on this. On one hand, yes, everything wrong with America is what's being taught but if he's seriously citing Reagan and Bush, there's a problem.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Has to be a foxnews fan boy... hence the media is a major problem. The media used to report the news; now it's just gasoline for profit.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/18/amie-carter-masturbates-in-front-of-car_n_6705758.html

QuoteA nude Florida woman who cops say was on "heavy" drugs Sunday night allegedly stopped traffic to masturbate in front of a couple's car, then climbed onto the hood.

I wonder what was going through the couple's mind, lol.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

It was the fact that it wasn't being reported at all that struck me. Several news outlets covered it briefly and never touched on race. They were very careful to not show any of the mobs in the footage because you wouldn't see one Caucasian, Hispanic, or Asian face in the whole lot. There is an issue being ignored and swept under the rug here.

I'm very interested in root causes for behaviors. And we can't address the root causes unless we admit as a nation, or as a world community that there is a HUGE cultural problem/flaw in the way human beings are being raised by their parents, or lack there of.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 19, 2015, 04:14:17 PM

It was the fact that it wasn't being reported at all that struck me. Several news outlets covered it briefly and never touched on race. They were very careful to not show any of the mobs in the footage because you wouldn't see one Caucasian, Hispanic, or Asian face in the whole lot. There is an issue being ignored and swept under the rug here.

I'm very interested in root causes for behaviors. And we can't address the root causes unless we admit as a nation, or as a world community that there is a HUGE cultural problem/flaw in the way human beings are being raised by their parents, or lack there of.

They won't because it would not be politically correct to do so, this is the world we now live in.

What I find baffling is these people/kids wonder why the police don't trust them, people say they are being 'targeted', well gee I wonder why ::)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 19, 2015, 07:21:06 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Feb 19, 2015, 04:14:17 PM

They won't because it would not be politically correct to do so, this is the world we now live in.

What I find baffling is these people/kids wonder why the police don't trust them, people say they are being 'targeted', well gee I wonder why ::)
They were also teenagers and there are laws that protect them that the news is in no rush to violate.

You know, if it is true that they were all black... well that does look bad. I don't know what to say, however the first thing that you do not do when trying to address the problem is screaming that they were in fact all black and that was why this happened. Hell maybe that is the reason though, Florida is known for having extremely prejudiced counties who essentially still dick around black communities in this day and age. I'm not justifying their actions but how do we know that theater didn't have it coming to them? Maybe it was a wealthy African America private school and this was their initiation into one of those exclusive clubs. Honestly I don't have a f**king clue. I don't mean to sound racist but that really was f**king ghetto to be honest.  :laugh:

I don't think that was so much parents as it was a whole lot of kids being stupid as f**k, which often happens when ever you have that many people in one area and somehow it's probably all social medias fault. Be it with good parents or not.

Still that officer was reporting gunfire, robbery, drugs and shooting into the air but none of that happened did it? And there is the first problem. Hell it wasn't even 800... not even half of that. THAT looks like a possible problem right there. Also maybe they all just really wanted to watch 50 shades of grey, thinking it was a movie about race. I'd be pissed too if I went to see that movie thinking it was something else.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/19/muslim-group-oslo-synagoge_n_6708702.html

QuoteOn Feb. 21, a week after a shooting outside a synagogue in Copenhagen, Denmark, left two people dead and five injured, a Muslim group in Norway plans to take measures to help ensure the safety of Jewish worshipers in that country.

Not all Muslims are like that.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

So depressing this thread is... A real s(t)ink hole.

This thread should be called "In the noose", or even better: "Western people, especially white Western men, are the real victims in society, and in the world!!!", or "It's all the blacks and the muslims fault!!!", or "Young Reactionaries Fan Club", or "FOX News 4ever". or "Talking to us is like talking to a dense, thick brick wall"...

Good job guys! Keep on truckin'

Kudos to DoomRulz though for being a good sport, trying to keep this thread tolerable for people with less reactionary views.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

DAMN! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 24, 2015, 08:51:44 AM

This thread should be called "In the noose", or even better: "Western people, especially white Western men, are the real victims in society, and in the world!!!", or "It's all the blacks and the muslims fault!!!", or "Young Reactionaries Fan Club", or "FOX News 4ever". or "Talking to us is like talking to a dense, thick brick wall"...

Kudos to DoomRulz though for being a good sport, trying to keep this thread tolerable for people with less reactionary views.

I try ;)

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 24, 2015, 09:56:09 AM
Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:

What? All I said was that they aren't helping the already marginalised black community, which is true.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 24, 2015, 08:51:44 AM

Understand what you're saying but when things like that cinema scuffle crop up and its certain people in the community involved, what do you expect. The irony being then the same people moan about being 'targeted' and 'racially profiled'  ::)

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 24, 2015, 09:56:09 AM
DAMN! Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Plus did you even read what DoomRulz posted about that mob?  :laugh:

Hey, in the In the Noose thread the bar is pretty low. Mr. MRM is doing his best to salvage the thread he started - I applaud him for that. It's a repetitive and regurgitative putrid sludge-ridden cesspool, bottom of the barrel, mucky Breitbart mire ceptic tank reeker of a thread (most of the time)... Might as well visit the comment section of any U.S. news site (preferably FOX News or Washington Journal).

I admire your patience though WhiteRabbit, wasting time on regressives and reactionaries and the occasional right-wing troll.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed