In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,679 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think they're a right bunch of c**ty c**ts.

vikingr

vikingr

So at least we coincide at this point ;)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: vikingr on Feb 09, 2015, 05:12:25 PM
Quote from: Gate on Feb 09, 2015, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: vikingr on Feb 09, 2015, 02:45:15 PM
You blame all the US presidents too for starting wars over the last 50 years.

Besides Putin got some better reasons to do so probably.

Is a Russian patriot defending Putin's Imperialism and calling the USA out on imperialism at the same time?

I'm German.

I think there is a huge difference between imperialism from the US and from Russia.

If you don't mind me asking, are most other Germans you know supportive of Putin?

vikingr

vikingr

Of course I don't mind. No, Putin doesn't get much love over here too. Germany supports the US pretty much. Only if it's about sending troops the German government holds back, because the people won't like it.

We got a pretty bad government too, I think.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/donald-harrison-caught-selfie-greyhound_n_6656954.html

QuotePolice caught up to a man trying to flee assault charges because he posted a selfie on Facebook while sitting on a Greyhound bus out of town, a police chief said Tuesday.

"We like it when dumb criminals assist us in our investigation," Ambridge police Chief James Mann told the Beaver County Times, which first reported the arrest.

I never grow tired of these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: vikingr on Feb 11, 2015, 07:08:50 AM
Of course I don't mind. No, Putin doesn't get much love over here too. Germany supports the US pretty much. Only if it's about sending troops the German government holds back, because the people won't like it.

I thought Germany was supposed to be one of the best places in Europe to live?

vikingr

vikingr

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2015, 09:12:49 AM

This is possibly true, but doesn't mean the politicians came there the right way (http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-weapons-manufacturers-double-small-arms-exports-a-902101.html). And also doesn't mean it's anywhere near the best possible situation.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2015, 09:12:49 AM

It is but their leader Merkel is way too up the EU's backside. The way she carries on it won't be soon.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've always felt that when people think of Germany, they think of beer or Nazis.

I think of Spinosaurus 8)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 13, 2015, 01:51:31 PM
I've always felt that when people think of Germany, they think of beer or Nazis.

I think of Spinosaurus 8)

What about BMW's?

Shinawi

Shinawi

I think of the hot women who descended from the German-Americans in California and the Mid-West.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/09/university-of-michigan-spends-16000-tell

QuoteOn their way to class each day, students at the University of Michigan encounter banners and posters warning them against using non-inclusive language like "that's so gay," or "retarded." The full-list of inappropriate phrases includes less obviously offensive things, like "I want to die," and "that test raped me"; it also includes downright inoffensive words like "crazy" and "insane."

Who else remembers a time when being liberal didn't mean being insanely bat-shit nuts?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2015, 04:45:25 PM
http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/09/university-of-michigan-spends-16000-tell

QuoteOn their way to class each day, students at the University of Michigan encounter banners and posters warning them against using non-inclusive language like "that's so gay," or "retarded." The full-list of inappropriate phrases includes less obviously offensive things, like "I want to die," and "that test raped me"; it also includes downright inoffensive words like "crazy" and "insane."

Who else remembers a time when being liberal didn't mean being insanely bat-shit nuts?
That's not being liberal, that's just forcing your beliefs on everyone else. Which is why we in America have that 1st amendment in the constitution. Which is being slowly eroded of course.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It seems like that's the trend with Liberals and Conservatives as we live in an age of extremes. No one believes in moderate views anymore. Everything is an all-or-nothing game.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Close to 1000 teens storm Florida movie theater and surrounding gas stations, business. Fighting, looting, firing off guns.

Use your own mind to decipher WHY the mainstream media does not report racial details.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teens-rush-florida-movie-theater/story?id=29001106

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/02/16/pkg-teens-rush-movie-theater.wftv

Shh. Hands Down. Keep quiet. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed