In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,683 times)

Sabby

Sabby

I picture him coming back home after his Taxi shift, hanging up his coat, wife goes "Honey?! What happened to you?! D=", looks in mirror, turns to camera, shrugs ironically and freeze frames with credits.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The human body is a wondrous thing. That someone can not only survive that, but also not feel it?! f**king Hell.

Sozin

Sozin

Twelve dead after gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs storm offices of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo after Prophet Mohammed cartoon storm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And Muslims wonder why people hate them.

I'll give them credit though. At least when Muslims say, "We're not all like that", they back it up with action.

Sozin

Sozin

There is a video where two terrorists shoots down a police officer, then walks up to him and puts another bullet in him. It's f**king sickening. :-X

First Blood

First Blood

Did the cops get them?

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 07, 2015, 02:14:26 PM
Did the cops get them?

It seems like they got away in a car.

First Blood

First Blood

:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sozin on Jan 07, 2015, 02:09:50 PM
There is a video where two terrorists shoots down a police officer, then walks up to him and puts another bullet in him. It's f**king sickening. :-X

Unbelievable. It's sad they come from environments that breed this type of behaviour. But when you're living in an oppressive state, anything is possible.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2015, 01:57:25 PM
And Muslims wonder why people hate them.

I'll give them credit though. At least when Muslims say, "We're not all like that", they back it up with action.

The Taliban story with the school a few weeks back sent me over the edge. I cant process how these people sleep at night and justify killing kids. Its sickening.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The same way people justify smuggling people against their will into foreign countries for sex: you dehumanise them and don't view them as your fellow man.

WinterActual

Hubbs

Hubbs

Its a bad move by the extremists because France is one of THE most far right countries in Europe and I am sure there will be a heavy backlash for this. This will also boost the far right political movement in France which was growing stronger even before this, the far right may well take control in France's next elections.

As for many Muslims condemning this incident...hmmm I want to believe but I don't sorry. Even the BBC dabbled on why nothing is done by the Muslim communities as this situation is now getting bigger and bigger.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is nothing happening, or is nobody reporting on it?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Oh its happening. Some other guy was shooting at two cops and there was an explosion near some mosque lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed