Author
In The News (Read 1,414,606 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I imagine Hubbs went as Herman Cain in blackface for Halloween

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 01, 2014, 02:08:21 AM
BUT WHAT IS EVERYONE PROTESTING ABOUT???!!! seriously this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous!

Witnesses proved Wilson was speaking the truth for Pete's sake!! the witnesses were black people, the officer only did what he was trained and forced to do!

Oh he was only a teenager and he was unarmed blah blah blah...Brown brought the whole thing on himself, period.

Its just an excuse to riot loot cause trouble and bring up the old race card issue which some people relish in the US.

Ghggh ngh! You're killing me! So dense and clueless it hurts - you just don't get it! ...Or you're one persistent little flamethrower troll.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 01, 2014, 06:52:22 AM

I can see that!

Spot on btw!  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Sagittarius on Nov 29, 2014, 06:33:32 AM
Japanese Asteroid Probe to Fish for Ingredients of Life

I certainly it goes well and they make some amazing discoveries.

I really do enjoy this kind of news. I check Discovery pretty much every day to see what's happening. I'm looking forward to New Horizon's most of all atm.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I missed this one in the shuffle. I'm glad to see Discovery reporting actual facts for the first time in a while it seems.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whatchutalkingboutwillis?

Have I missed some scandal?

Gate

Gate

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 12:40:58 PM

I missed this one in the shuffle. I'm glad to see Discovery reporting actual facts for the first time in a while it seems.
I hope we can prove or disprove the Panspermia Theory.

http://leiwenwu.tripod.com/panspermia.htm

I believe it's highly plausible and probable that microorganisms hitched a ride on space rocks and rode the universe to other places, our planet included.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Clicky.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 02:00:32 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Clicky.

Fair enough. Bit of a generalized comment though. It's not going to be "the first time in a while".

Topazora

Topazora

oh you mean like the documentary on mermaids?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A what?!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Dec 01, 2014, 08:32:39 AM
BUT WHAT IS EVERYONE PROTESTING ABOUT???!!! seriously this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous!

Witnesses proved Wilson was speaking the truth for Pete's sake!! the witnesses were black people, the officer only did what he was trained and forced to do!

Oh he was only a teenager and he was unarmed blah blah blah...Brown brought the whole thing on himself, period.

Its just an excuse to riot loot cause trouble and bring up the old race card issue which some people relish in the US.

Ghggh ngh! You're killing me! So dense and clueless it hurts - you just don't get it! ...Or you're one persistent little flamethrower troll.

I can see that!

Ah yes the old...there is nothing I can say and can't win the debate so I'll just call him names and a troll...routine.
::) Go read about how the jury came to their decision, just accept it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://mic.com/articles/105362/this-viral-photo-gives-us-hope-in-law-enforcement

You need to click on that link. Yes, you. Right now.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 01, 2014, 05:47:16 PM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Dec 01, 2014, 08:32:39 AM

I can see that!

Ah yes the old...there is nothing I can say and can't win the debate so I'll just call him names and a troll...routine.
::) Go read about how the jury came to their decision, just accept it.

Not at all Hubbs, it's just that you you have made it clear you're not interested in dialogue or debate as you time after time ignore everything said, repeat regurgitated talkpoints, inflammatory provocations and accusations, non sequitur right-wing cluelessness.
I read how the jury came to their decision, combined with Missouri law etc. and I'm stilled baffled by how you're still incapable to see the bigger picture. It's almost as if you don't want to see it, or you're just pulling my leg. No matter what I'm exhausted and bored by you as there doesn't seem to be the will to actually debate rather than just troll back and forth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 08:31:15 PM
http://mic.com/articles/105362/this-viral-photo-gives-us-hope-in-law-enforcement

I'd rather this not be lost in the shuffle.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 09:04:11 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 01, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

I'd rather this not be lost in the shuffle.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3jXDzICIAE2C8r.jpg

Thumbs up for this one Doom, both the pic and the article.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed