SM

SM

SpaceMarines

SM

SM

Hope he don't fall off with no harpoon!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Still, that is really cool and can't wait to hear the results of what it finds!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 12:49:03 AM
Hope he don't fall off with no harpoon!

Give 'im a hand, Quint!

BANE

BANE

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 13, 2014, 12:50:59 AM
Still, that is really cool and can't wait to hear the results of what it finds!
Shit's moving real fast - Day 1 Report END

Shit's moving real fast - Day 2 Report END

Apparently this meteor has a little bit of aluminum, a little bit of nickel and a little bit of Helium on the inside - Day 3 Report End

Just passed a planet - Day 13452313432 Report END

SM

SM

Day 4.  Bit chilly.  Can someone send me a blanket?

Day 5.  srsly.  cold.

Day 6.  Is this thing on?

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 12:47:46 AM
Twitter feed

that's really cool, thank you for sharing :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 12:35:38 AM
Awwww, is a poor widdle western white man being victimised again?

Those damn feminazis should just STFU about rape and death threats and go make me a sammich.

Um...

If you're referring to me, you should know I'm not white. But hey, congrats on your racism.

SM

SM

I was referring to the writer of the article.  I made an assumption that he's white.  I may be wrong, but I bet I'm not.

Congrats on jumping to conclusions.

And your ongoing misogynism.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Aw snap. SM gettin' sassy again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 11:06:22 PM
I was referring to the writer of the article.  I made an assumption that he's white.  I may be wrong, but I bet I'm not.

Congrats on jumping to conclusions.

And your ongoing misogynism.

That's "misogyny". And you're still full of it. How exactly does speaking out on censorship, especially of the internet, equate to misogyny? I swear that word is thrown around so much that it's lost all meaning.

Also, what does the author possibly being white have to do with anything? Being white doesn't negate one's ability to have an opinion on something.

SM

SM

The second sentence of the article is a dead giveaway.

And I can go with 'gynophobe' instead of 'misogynist' if you like?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Nov 14, 2014, 03:28:26 AM
And I can go with 'gynophobe' instead of 'misogynist' if you like?

I just want to understand this. Because I take issue with certain people wanting to police the internet and demanding censorship and the silencing of others when they're being criticized, that means I hate women? And you say I jumped to a conclusion...

Man or woman, I don't care. If someone has gone full on retard, whether it be Anita Sarkeesian or Jonathan McIntosh, I'd call them out on it.

And before you say something about rape threats and death threats being sent their way, remember the internet is full of trolls. These people aren't actually serious about committing harm. They're just idiots.

SM

SM

QuoteI just want to understand this. Because I take issue with certain people wanting to police the internet and demanding censorship and the silencing of others when they're being criticized, that means I hate women?

Frightened of/ hate, either/ or.

And it's nothing to do with censorship - just the continuing sad MRM theme, of which this is clearly a part, hiding behind a thin facade of 'Anti Censorship' and making pretend at being 'oppressed'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed