In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,315 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Denmark is playing a dangerous game.

Hopefully it doesn't blow up in their face. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 28, 2014, 05:41:06 AM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 27, 2014, 04:35:54 PM
If this progressive idea of offering the returned fighters help when they come back actually works, then what's the problem exactly?

Nope sorry, tantamount to treason in my eyes. They are fighting for IS who are against the west and killing everyone and anyone in the Middle East who doesn't conform to their ideals. But yeah sure lets support them, give them housing and benefits and jobs and maybe a plush new car too, hell lets throw in a healthy bank account and allow them to invite all their killer buddies over to stay with permanent visas. Gotta look after the returning murderous terrorist fighters huh  ::) (EU values on display here).

Actually, this particular man was fighting in an independent Islamist brigade (not for ISIL itself or Al-Quada) in Syria and he specifically states that he is opposed to Assad's regime - not the West or the Kurdish for that matter. How exactly does those actions constitute treason? Treason against whom? I'm not aware of him being an official, registered combat soldier in any army with the rights and responsibility given. He has no record of having a criminal past in Denmark before he left, neither did he pick one up after coming home. Again, what's the problem exactly with this guy?

QuoteUnder Aarhus's program, he was offered - and accepted - taxpayers' help for the math classes he needs to enter engineering school.

LOL! brilliant!

Basically just means that he can enroll into an educational course, before being accepted into an engineering school. All Danes can. Education is free here, tax payer funded. From school to college to universities. This doesn't make him special.

Some of his views that are aligned with ISIL, well we can try make him think otherwise. But I'm not familiar with having different ideological or religious views than yourself, is in itself a crime. Not here, anyway.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 28, 2014, 06:13:43 AM

They are playing with fire, and I don't agree with what they are doing.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Guantanamo's sure been working wonders for you guys.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 28, 2014, 02:55:53 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 28, 2014, 06:13:43 AM

They are playing with fire, and I don't agree with what they are doing.

?
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20141027_fastfood_workers_in_denmark_make_at_least_41k_a_year.html?id=280612242

First Blood

First Blood

I am not sure what you're getting at. Why don't you go back a few pages and see what we're actually discussing.

tavianini19

tavianini19

But he'd have to read soooo much, FB  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 28, 2014, 02:57:22 PM
Guantanamo's sure been working wonders for you guys.

the place that holds badguys and doesn't let them go?

Aspie

Aspie

lol against their rights

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

insurgents and terrorist aren't protected under the Geneva convention.  They have no rights. 

They want rights they need to put on a uniform and fight like everybody else.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

'murica

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 28, 2014, 06:27:39 PM
insurgents and terrorist aren't protected under the Geneva convention.  They have no rights. 

They want rights they need to put on a uniform and fight like everybody else.

Um...

wat

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Terrorist and Insurgents are unlawful combatants and aren't protected by the Geneva convention like uniformed fighters are and civilians. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed