Rong

Rong

MFW hubbs

SM

SM

"I'm not racist but..."

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hey you can't have it both ways, either they are against IS or they support it, don't give me any of that PC racist bullsh*t. If they treat these guys like heroes then they aren't on our side.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I find it hard to believe any ISIS fighter would be treated as heroes when the vast majority of their victims are other Muslims. 

The people cheering them would have to be jihadist hardliners themselves. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 27, 2014, 04:04:03 AM
I find it hard to believe any ISIS fighter would be treated as heroes when the vast majority of their victims are other Muslims. 

The people cheering them would have to be jihadist hardliners themselves.

Well I agree and I also hope you're right but it read like they were being greeted in the streets by many local Muslims wanting to greet and praise them.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

All you have to do is google ISIS and look at the liveleak photos and vids at what they are capable of. 

They are like a gang, if your not in their click they don't give a f**k.  That includes moderate Muslims. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-climate-ocean-atmosphere.html

QuoteMost of the concerns about climate change have focused on the amount of greenhouse gases that have been released into the atmosphere.
But in a new study published in Science, a group of Rutgers researchers have found that circulation of the ocean plays an equally important role in regulating the earth's climate.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 27, 2014, 03:01:19 AM
I have no idea as I've not heard about this :-\ Doesn't surprise me though, the UK is in such a state right now. Put it this way the extra 1.7billion the EU is demanding won't help either way.

No clue why Merkel won't back up Cameron, Germany has a large immigration problem just as we do and I'm very sure German folk aren't happy about it either. Like I said there are probably EU backhand deals going on behind closed doors...that might sound like paranoid conspiracy nonsense but who's to say, God knows what these politicians get up too.

How does Denmark get on (now I know), what's going on in Scandinavia? are there immigration problems? are local folk OK with EU rules and interventions? are there any EU interventions on anything? Just curious :)

Just watched a special piece on this in the news. The EU budget commissioner explained that the debated increase in Britain EU budget, is caused by revised numbers on the British economy that the British Government itself sent to the EU budget office, in order to get a larger rebate for the UK for this years budget. Roughly translated: Cameron wants the rebate the UK is entitled to, but he doesn't want to pay the extra bill, altough both cases use the exact same data, made available for the EU budget office by Cameron himself. :D

@Merkel - when Germany takes a look at England/Britain, slowly moving further and further towards the political extreme right and pursuing a line of less EU, more nationalism, I think Germans in particular will think 'that won't work out well.'

@Denmark - sure we have issues with some groups of immigrants and The Danish Peoples Party does their best to keep these issues relevant in the media and during elections. Fact remains though, the issues we have, are entirely dwarfed by the issues other EU nations have with their immigrants and their respective immigration politics.

Sweden have issues as well, but the political leadership in Sweden are too 'polite' (or tone deaf) to make it current issue that needs to be discussed. The political leaders even refuse to negotiate with Sweden's equivalent to UKIP/Danish Peoples Party. Shavre can fill in the blanks, I'm sure. Norway have little issues as far as I'm aware, but they also have a political party (Fremskidtspartiet - translates into 'The Party of Progress :D) somewhat right wing oriented, but they have little influence in Norwegian politics.

Both Denmark and Sweden are non-Euro EU members (just like Britain). We can determine parts of our fiscal policies ourselves, while other parts are determined and supervised from Bruxelles. The Danish line is to basically copy the EU monetary politics and our currency is linked to the Euro. I don't think Swden's currenyy is - Shasvre would have to explain this better, I don't wanna state facts that aren't facts. ;)

Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:14:58 AM
Welcoming returning Danish jihadists - what say you, Eva?

According to the article, he appears to be one of the fighters we (as in, all of us in the West) supported to fight Assad's regime of terror in Syria.Yes? We equipped some of them with arms and supplies, financed their struggle - yes?

As for the Mosque mentioned, I know of it and I don't share any of their views, neither does the vast majority of Muslims living here btw.

If this progressive idea of offering the returned fighters help when they come back actually works, then what's the problem exactly?

SM

SM

Anything's worth a try.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Eva on Oct 27, 2014, 04:35:54 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 27, 2014, 03:01:19 AM
I have no idea as I've not heard about this :-\ Doesn't surprise me though, the UK is in such a state right now. Put it this way the extra 1.7billion the EU is demanding won't help either way.

No clue why Merkel won't back up Cameron, Germany has a large immigration problem just as we do and I'm very sure German folk aren't happy about it either. Like I said there are probably EU backhand deals going on behind closed doors...that might sound like paranoid conspiracy nonsense but who's to say, God knows what these politicians get up too.

How does Denmark get on (now I know), what's going on in Scandinavia? are there immigration problems? are local folk OK with EU rules and interventions? are there any EU interventions on anything? Just curious :)

Just watched a special piece on this in the news. The EU budget commissioner explained that the debated increase in Britain EU budget, is caused by revised numbers on the British economy that the British Government itself sent to the EU budget office, in order to get a larger rebate for the UK for this years budget. Roughly translated: Cameron wants the rebate the UK is entitled to, but he doesn't want to pay the extra bill, altough both cases use the exact same data, made available for the EU budget office by Cameron himself. :D

@Merkel - when Germany takes a look at England/Britain, slowly moving further and further towards the political extreme right and pursuing a line of less EU, more nationalism, I think Germans in particular will think 'that won't work out well.'

@Denmark - sure we have issues with some groups of immigrants and The Danish Peoples Party does their best to keep these issues relevant in the media and during elections. Fact remains though, the issues we have, are entirely dwarfed by the issues other EU nations have with their immigrants and their respective immigration politics.

Sweden have issues as well, but the political leadership in Sweden are too 'polite' (or tone deaf) to make it current issue that needs to be discussed. The political leaders even refuse to negotiate with Sweden's equivalent to UKIP/Danish Peoples Party. Shavre can fill in the blanks, I'm sure. Norway have little issues as far as I'm aware, but they also have a political party (Fremskidtspartiet - translates into 'The Party of Progress :D) somewhat right wing oriented, but they have little influence in Norwegian politics.

Both Denmark and Sweden are non-Euro EU members (just like Britain). We can determine parts of our fiscal policies ourselves, while other parts are determined and supervised from Bruxelles. The Danish line is to basically copy the EU monetary politics and our currency is linked to the Euro. I don't think Swden's currenyy is - Shasvre would have to explain this better, I don't wanna state facts that aren't facts. ;)

Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:14:58 AM
Welcoming returning Danish jihadists - what say you, Eva?

According to the article, he appears to be one of the fighters we (as in, all of us in the West) supported to fight Assad's regime of terror in Syria.Yes? We equipped some of them with arms and supplies, financed their struggle - yes?

As for the Mosque mentioned, I know of it and I don't share any of their views, neither does the vast majority of Muslims living here btw.

If this progressive idea of offering the returned fighters help when they come back actually works, then what's the problem exactly?

Nope sorry, tantamount to treason in my eyes. They are fighting for IS who are against the west and killing everyone and anyone in the Middle East who doesn't conform to their ideals. But yeah sure lets support them, give them housing and benefits and jobs and maybe a plush new car too, hell lets throw in a healthy bank account and allow them to invite all their killer buddies over to stay with permanent visas. Gotta look after the returning murderous terrorist fighters huh  ::) (EU values on display here).

Un-f*cking-believable! -_-

Under Aarhus's program, he was offered - and accepted - taxpayers' help for the math classes he needs to enter engineering school.

LOL! brilliant!

He worked in a refugee camp for a few weeks before getting attached to an independent battalion associated with the Islamist militia Ahrar al-Sham, a group with alleged ties to al-Qaeda. During the months when he manned heavy artillery batteries near Aleppo, he said, his outfit also maintained harmonious ties with the Islamic State.

Looks like Denmark is full of blokes like this...good luck!

Rong

Rong

HFW (hubbsfacewhen)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Rong on Oct 28, 2014, 05:57:40 AM
HFW (hubbsfacewhen)

Wasn't in France then.

So you support the IS fighters then Rong huh, speak up don't be shy, the podium is yours.

SM

SM

Is it possible for a joke to go over the head of another joke?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 28, 2014, 06:06:39 AM

Haha no come on, what is this an Aussie tag team effort, don't try that smartass crapola, back it up or don't say it.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: SM on Oct 28, 2014, 06:06:39 AM

It does make it that much funnier tho.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed