In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,655 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:14:58 AM
Welcoming returning Danish jihadists - what say you, Eva?

What the f*ck!! seriously...what the f*ck!!!.

In Denmark, not one returned fighter has been locked up. Instead, taking the view that discrimination at home is as criminal as Islamic State recruiting, officials here are providing free psychological counselling while finding returnees jobs and spots in schools and universities. Officials credit a new effort to reach out to a radical mosque with staunching the flow of recruits.

Its like Denmark is rewarding them!!! my God and I thought the UK was soft, that is disgraceful! It encourages more to go out and join IS knowing when they get back they will be 'heroes'.

This will be with EU intervention I'll bet, their human rights garbage -_-

SM

SM

Somebody about to go Full Hubbs...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Watch it work out the best and Denmark win all kinds of intelligence from former ISIS soldiers.

Only way something like that worked here is if they flipped on ISIS and started working with the CIA.

They'd be thrown in Guantanamo otherwise.   

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:30:28 AM
Somebody about to go Full Hubbs...

Dude I am shocked at that, unbelievable! (UK will be doing it next  ::) )

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You know Denmark's SOF guys are like, "WTF!"

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

QuotePolice officials say the statistics prove their approach is working.

"In 2013, we had 30 young people go to Syria," said Jorgen Ilum, Aarhus's police commissioner. "This year, to my knowledge, we have had only one. We believe that the main reason is our contact and dialogue with the Muslim community."

Seems like they're doing something right.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Stopping people from going is not the same as accepting them back from a terror campaign that's aimed at every infidel country that has supported the coalition. 

Also, just because you go to Syria doesn't necessarily mean you go fundamentalist. 

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

In the context of the article, it's clear he meant "30 people who went to fight."

SM

SM

Weren't these guys being lauded as fighting for Syrian freedom a couple of years back?

Rong

Rong

Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:50:04 AM
Weren't these guys being lauded as fighting for Syrian freedom a couple of years back?

Was going to say the same thing after reading that article. the us wanted assad out at that point.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah.

But there are moderate groups that are aimed at unseating Syria's president and nothing else. 

That isn't as big a deal as ISIS killing everybody or converting everybody that doesn't agree with them.

We've had American's go over and fight to oust the Syrian President and to fight ISIS. 

That's not the same as fighting FOR ISIS. 

SM

SM

Quote from: Rong on Oct 27, 2014, 03:51:06 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 27, 2014, 03:50:04 AM

Was going to say the same thing after reading that article. the us wanted assad out at that point.

Geez, you chop off a few heads and never live it down.

Rong

Rong

One mans freedom fighter is the same mans terrorist.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That's the whole reason Obama's sending American troops over to Syria to unseat whats his nuts was shot down in the first place, because US troops didn't want to be put in a situation where they would be supporting ISIS (then AQI) in an objective.  Syria is where AQI would organize their campaigns against coalition troops. 

ISIS doesn't want Assad in power for whatever reason either.  I'm guessing it has something to do with Iraq/Syria caliphate. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

I really don't see how this way forward works as they claim. Like I said (in my opinion) I reckon it would encourage more young Muslims to go and join IS because they know they can have it both ways. They can fight yet still return as heroes to their local Muslim community...plus they get jobs or uni spots!

It also worries me that local Muslims in Denmark, that I imagine claim they are not extremists, are greeting celebrating and treating these Islamist fighters as heroes. So I ask...do regular Muslim folk actually believe in what IS is doing? do they think its right? Why else would these youngsters be treated like heroes? Would this happen in other countries? I don't want to go down this street but it makes me kinda suspicious of Muslims you see everyday, who's side are they really on?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed