head on a stick

SM

SM

"Aren't I cute?"

"Sucked in, stooge."

"LOL"

tavianini19

tavianini19

Blue ringed octopi are really interesting. Also platypi are interesting.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

duck rodents

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 24, 2014, 02:26:39 AM
I believe you guys  in New York will be fine, he was a doctor working in Africa so he was at a higher risk of getting it, such is the nature of occupational hazards.

Source posted previously: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/24/doctor-tests-positive-for-ebola-at-new-york-hospital

Officials told a press conference at Bellevue hospital on Thursday that they were monitoring four people with whom Spencer had contact. His fiancée, Morgan Dixon, and two friends had been quarantined, while the fourth person, a taxi driver, was not considered to be at risk.

Spencer took several trips on the New York subway in the past week, visited the Gutter bowling alley in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn on Wednesday night and took an Uber cab, all before he began to display symptoms, officials said.

Holy shit! all I can say is I hope they are correct in their guesswork...errrr official expertise.

Cab driver??!! lol! someone who meets many many people all over the place...good God! (facepalm right here folks!!). The one person on that list I reckon should be checked just to be on the safe side...oh well lol!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Hubbs you can rest secure in your knowledge that your chief rival will soon die.

RIP Cvalda. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 24, 2014, 05:23:11 AM
Hubbs you can rest secure in your knowledge that your chief rival will soon die.

RIP Cvalda.

Didn't Cvalda wanna have sex with me...or was that Sweeper? meh oh well.

tavianini19

tavianini19

She found you attractive I believe.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 24, 2014, 05:25:58 AM

Not gonna argue with you there matey but really I think we were looking at a Fatal Attraction/Basic Instinct scenario there.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhI3-lON2c#ws

Rong/SM is this what it is like everyday in Australia?

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 24, 2014, 05:27:01 AM
Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 24, 2014, 05:25:58 AM

Not gonna argue with you there matey but really I think we were looking at a Fatal Attraction/Basic Instinct scenario there.
Yay or nay for you?

Aspie

Aspie

oh my god my lungs

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 24, 2014, 05:27:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhI3-lON2c#ws

Rong/SM is this what it is like everyday in Australia?

Also how is Kangaroo meat? I know they sell it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed