In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,826 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I believe, though it may not seem like it now, that the IS is doomed for defeat.

As they wage oppression and genocide against anyone who doesn't share their vision including Muslims, boast about oppressing women and children and selling them into slavery, and executing people in the masses, the IS with each atrocity only feed the resolve of those such as the Kurdish fighters and give them a greater reason to fight, a stronger cause. Time will tell.

Just recently the IS were advancing on the Kurdish defenders in the key battle for Kobane, but more recently the news has spread the Kurdish are fighting harder as they continue to hold against the IS who are suffering heavy loses due to both the heavy resistance of the Kurds and intensified airstrikes, but the battle isn't over yet. A Kurdish victory would be a symbolic victory for all Kurdish fighters and a blow to IS momentum. An IS victory would mean the IS would control the entire Syrian-Turkish border and it'd be a significant blow to Kurdish morale.

Turkey also recently decided it would allow Iraqi Kurdish fighters to reinforce the fighters in Kobane from the Turkish border. The Syrian regime themselves have claimed some victories against the IS. Though we not that long ago against the Syrian regime, these are times when any blow to the IS is welcomed.

In the U.S the polls are saying there is actually growing and growing support for sending ground troops.

Mormegil

Mormegil

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 23, 2014, 08:08:01 AM
I believe, though it may not seem like it now, that the IS is doomed for defeat.

As they wage oppression and genocide against anyone who doesn't share their vision including Muslims, boast about oppressing women and children and selling them into slavery, and executing people in the masses, the IS with each atrocity only feed the resolve of those such as the Kurdish fighters and give them a greater reason to fight, a stronger cause. Time will tell.

Just recently the IS were advancing on the Kurdish defenders in the key battle for Kobane, but more recently the news has spread the Kurdish are fighting harder as they continue to hold against the IS who are suffering heavy loses due to both the heavy resistance of the Kurds and intensified airstrikes, but the battle isn't over yet. A Kurdish victory would be a symbolic victory for all Kurdish fighters and a blow to IS momentum. An IS victory would mean the IS would control the entire Syrian-Turkish border and it'd be a significant blow to Kurdish morale.

Turkey also recently decided it would allow Iraqi Kurdish fighters to reinforce the fighters in Kobane from the Turkish border. The Syrian regime themselves have claimed some victories against the IS. Though we not that long ago against the Syrian regime, these are times when any blow to the IS is welcomed.

In the U.S the polls are saying there is actually growing and growing support for sending ground troops.

Goddamnit I love this man.

Rong

Rong

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 23, 2014, 01:25:10 AM
It's a tragedy that two people lost their lives today, but I'm relieved that it wasn't worse.

However, I'm now weary of what security provisions Harper will want to put in place now...

I hope this doesn't lead to another shooting, or, Heaven forbid, a bombing on Canadian soil. Whatever Harper comes up with...I'm sure it'll make George Orwell proud.

First Blood

First Blood

Sub human is too nice. They aren't even that.

BANE

BANE

Oh come on people, this isn't even remotely close to things humans have done in the past, and still do in secret today. Enough melodrama. Yeah yeah yeah it's bad.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Bane has done things you people wouldn't believe.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

If only we could do what he's done with our hands.

SM

SM

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

oh well

I'm ready to catch that shit and get it over with

Cvalda

Cvalda

Welp, looks like this is the end for me everyone :'(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

HUBBS fw

;D

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 24, 2014, 01:49:40 AM
Welp, looks like this is the end for me everyone :'(
We'll remember you not so fondly.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'll spit in your face Tavi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed