In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,654 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Someone should also hide a number of 'soiled' fleshlights around LA, just to add some mystery for the people who want to go rooting around in those things.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

buddies found a used fleshlight and threw it on another guy sleeping.

hilarity ensued

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 21, 2014, 03:18:28 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 21, 2014, 02:00:55 PM
Oscar Pistorius was sentenced to five years in prison.

:(

I hope that when he gets out again, everybody will face him with a 'you lucky, murderous scum' look in their eyes. For the rest of his life.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nah. He'll get a book deal, go on talk shows. Set for life now.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 21, 2014, 10:18:27 PM
Pickup artists are stuffing rubber vaginas with cash and hiding them around L.A.
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/21/pickup_artists_are_stuffing_rubber_vaginas_with_cash_and_hiding_them_around_l_a/

QuoteIf you happen to be in Los Angeles, and you happen to see something that appears to be an industrial flashlight hiding in plain sight, pick it up. It is probably not actually a flashlight, but a Fleshlight, the infamous rubber vagina sex toy for men who value discretion. Oh, and it is also probably stuffed with cash.

The makers of Fleshlight have reportedly teamed up with the pickup artist group Simple Pickup, the wonder boys behind YouTube classics "BOOBS: Drunk Times With Hot Girls" and "Simple Mixology: Our Drinks Get Her Wet," for a joint promotion ostensibly aimed at lonely men. According to LAist, the sex toy company gave the PUA crew $10,000 to produce a promotional video, but Simple Pickup came up with a better way to spend the money: Use it to pack 200 Fleshlights with 20s (and the occasional 50) and hide them all over L.A. for aspiring PUAs to find. For every 100,000 views the promotional #FleshCash video receives Simple Pickup will hide another Fleshlight — but it'll have $100 in it instead of $20.

BRB

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 21, 2014, 11:00:12 PM
Nah. He'll get a book deal, go on talk shows. Set for life now.

He was already set for life before. :P What with all his houses and millions that he paid his legal team with.

And when he gets out of jail in 10 months or so, he'll probably just be under cozy house arrest in his uncle's mansion. He doesn't need any book deals or talk shows. Most of the country despises him now anyway.

When it was still court hearing after court hearing, a family member actually spotted him out and about and he was already met with some dirty looks, lol.

Eva

Eva

He can always immigrate to the US and get his own double-act tv-show with that George Zimmerman guy. I'm hearing he gets free firearms in his new job... as a security guard... :P

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 21, 2014, 10:28:13 PM
buddies found a used fleshlight and threw it on another guy sleeping.

hilarity ensued
That's just cruel. And also hilarious.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

see at least you know if he went to American prison he would be booty raped. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

got a nice booty for a murderer, too

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 22, 2014, 12:02:36 AM
see at least you know if he went to American prison he would be booty raped.
Nah, he'd be kept separate for sure.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Oct 21, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

I hope that when he gets out again, everybody will face him with a 'you lucky, murderous scum' look in their eyes. For the rest of his life.

I think it was an accident, but that's just me. It doesn't sit right with me. Why would he kill his wife, in such a way whilst putting his entire future in jeopardy. And take such risk hoping people would believe his story. Should have got a divorce and been done with it if he didn't want to be with her anymore.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 22, 2014, 12:14:01 AM
I think it was an accident, but that's just me. It doesn't sit right with me. Why would he kill his wife, in such a way whilst putting his entire future in jeopardy.
She wasn't his wife.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 21, 2014, 10:18:27 PM
Pickup artists are stuffing rubber vaginas with cash and hiding them around L.A.
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/21/pickup_artists_are_stuffing_rubber_vaginas_with_cash_and_hiding_them_around_l_a/

QuoteIf you happen to be in Los Angeles, and you happen to see something that appears to be an industrial flashlight hiding in plain sight, pick it up. It is probably not actually a flashlight, but a Fleshlight, the infamous rubber vagina sex toy for men who value discretion. Oh, and it is also probably stuffed with cash.

The makers of Fleshlight have reportedly teamed up with the pickup artist group Simple Pickup, the wonder boys behind YouTube classics "BOOBS: Drunk Times With Hot Girls" and "Simple Mixology: Our Drinks Get Her Wet," for a joint promotion ostensibly aimed at lonely men. According to LAist, the sex toy company gave the PUA crew $10,000 to produce a promotional video, but Simple Pickup came up with a better way to spend the money: Use it to pack 200 Fleshlights with 20s (and the occasional 50) and hide them all over L.A. for aspiring PUAs to find. For every 100,000 views the promotional #FleshCash video receives Simple Pickup will hide another Fleshlight — but it'll have $100 in it instead of $20.

would not pick up under any circumstance

SM

SM

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 22, 2014, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 21, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

I think it was an accident, but that's just me. It doesn't sit right with me. Why would he kill his wife, in such a way whilst putting his entire future in jeopardy. And take such risk hoping people would believe his story. Should have got a divorce and been done with it if he didn't want to be with her anymore.

Why would anyone kill anyone?  I believe it came up during the trial that he had a bit of a temper.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed