Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:33:34 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 12:30:05 AM
f**king Aussies. :laugh:

Aren't they all called Bruce?

I'll fukn shirtfront u m8

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:25:52 AM
Yep that's right! everybody is didn't you know? Oh wait...everybody accept for you guys in this forum (the Politically Correct Justice League it seems...or so you like to think) and everybody in Australia...because there aren't any racist folk in Australia are there? and your PM isn't a right wing nut job  ::)

The grip that the Neo-Conservatives and the Tea Party nutters have on the balls of the GOP (and thereby, roughly half of the US political establishment at any given time), makes right-wing political movements in all other parts of the world look like amateurs. As an example, I know of no other nations where politicians have actively attempted to sneak in Creationism as part of scientific learning in their public schools.

Rong

Rong

Close over here, the Mad Abbott Is trying implement a chaplaincy program in aussie education, just what school kids need.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Rong on Oct 20, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

???

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:38:10 AM
Yep that's right! everybody is didn't you know? Oh wait...everybody accept for you guys in this forum (the Politically Correct Justice League it seems...or so you like to think) and everybody in Australia...because there aren't any racist folk in Australia are there? and your PM isn't a right wing nut job  ::)

The grip that the Neo-Conservatives and the Tea Party nutters have on the balls of the GOP (and thereby, roughly half of the US political establishment at any given time), makes right-wing political movements in all other parts of the world look like amateurs. As an example, I know of no other nations where politicians have actively attempted to sneak in Creationism as part of scientific learning in their public schools.

How do you know this?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Cus it;s in the news if you look for it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:45:47 AM
Quote from: Rong on Oct 20, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

???

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:38:10 AM

How do you know this?
How does she know public knowledge? It's a f**king mystery.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:45:47 AM
How do you know this?

How do I know that I know of no other nations having similar disputes over some organizations and individuals, attempting to get Creationism approved as a scientific theory that should be taught next to The Theory Of Evolution or replace it altogether?

Uh, because I don't know of any...? :)

SM

SM

Sounds like a filthy lefty EU conspiracy to me...

Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2014, 12:05:44 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:58:55 PM
Seriously!...you all mock me for my opinion on what should be done. I then provide official BBC proof that I'm not alone in my opinion...yet you all still manage to twist and turn it around finding a way to mock that! Its kinda pathetic really, just accept the fact that maybe your opinions aren't universally sound.

All it shows is that there are plenty of people just as ignorant as you.

Rejoice.

The fact many of them seem to be right wing I'm sure is just a coincidence.

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:04:19 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 12:01:41 AM
But climate change is a hoax Cvalda.

Yep - the climate among the GOP will never change: Obama is to blame for everything.

(and he's not American anyway, btw. He's black, so clearly he must be African.)

And a secrt muslin!!1!

Plenty of racists - the PM being a prime candidate.

Although if you don't want anyone commenting on dopey right wing thinking don't quote articles that mention "60 Republicans" saying dopey shit.

QuoteI'll fukn shirtfront u m8

Threatens to shirtfront Putin.
Doesn't actually know what a shirtfront is.
Backs away from shirtfront comment next day.

Oh 44th parliament - we love you so.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 19, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2014, 09:28:16 PM
So, he's, like, assuming Africa's all one place?

But it is innit?

hehe
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 19, 2014, 09:56:16 PM
Load of ignorant bullshit is what that's called and so much more, Blabel.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 19, 2014, 10:01:25 PM
Is everyone else seeing this? Is he really just...lol, f**king Hubbs.

hehe

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 19, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2014, 09:28:16 PM
So, he's, like, assuming Africa's all one place?

But it is innit?

hehe

Africa is a big continent.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Sarcasm is just surfing right over yer head. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRC7zKfKomc

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

No.

I left that for Hubbs just in case.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

hehe

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

huehuehue

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed