In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,381 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2014, 12:40:33 AM
Um...well, Cal, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but when a law is broken, perps are usually punished. Unless you live in a world where people arbitrarily decide what is and what isn't illegal, depending on the ages of the parties involved.
Because all laws are clearly just, especially when they are stricter in one country or state than most of the other developed nations, or even a neighboring US state ::)

Age of consent laws are notoriously stupid and puritanical -- the age of consent in Louisiana where this happened is 17, but the neighboring states of Arkansas and Mississippi are 16. So if you cross the border having sex with a sixteen year old, all of a sudden it becomes a bad thing, but if you're on the other side of the line, it's fine :laugh:

You're just worked up about this because it's those evil wimminz getting away with it!!1!! they RAPED that willing young man!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 03, 2014, 12:47:42 AM
Um...well, Cal, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but when a law is broken, perps are usually punished. Unless you live in a world where people arbitrarily decide what is and what isn't illegal, depending on the ages of the parties involved.
Because all laws are clearly just, especially when they are stricter in one country or state than most of the other developed nations, or even a neighboring US state ::)

Age of consent laws are notoriously stupid and puritanical -- the age of consent in Louisiana where this happened is 17, but the neighboring states of Arkansas and Mississippi are 16. So if you cross the border having sex with a sixteen year old, all of a sudden it becomes a bad thing, but if you're on the other side of the line, it's fine :laugh:

*shrugs* all I can say is that in this case, it's the law where the incident took place. Nothing is going to change that.

BANE

BANE

I never understood how being hung like a donkey got you women.

How would they know until you'd already chatted your way into the bedroom?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: BANE on Oct 03, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

Word of mouth via rumors.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It doesn't. Though a lot of men like to pretend it does, because their penis is probably the only semi-decent part of their body ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some women like huge penises. It's not that unusual, just like some men like huge butts and huge breasts.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2014, 12:49:22 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 03, 2014, 12:47:42 AM

*shrugs* all I can say is that in this case, it's the law where the incident took place. Nothing is going to change that.
rekt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2014, 12:51:54 AM

Some women like huge penises. It's not that unusual, just like some men like huge butts and huge breasts.
QuoteHow would they know until you'd already chatted your way into the bedroom?
Read again.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 03, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

Ooooh so word travels that fast, eh? I thought women marked you with some sort of scent marker, like lions marking their territory.

"Well, look at him, I mean, his face looks like an ingrown t-"
*sniff*
"Oh...oh my, 9 3/4 inches..."
*sniff*
"Curved up THEN down like a wacky straw..."

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Women are as horny as men are.

Guys don't have to make the first move, if they can see massive meat silhouetted against the legs and that's their kick then they can go for it.

I AM SURROUNDED BY 19th CENTURY BARBARIANS. 

Women are people with needs themselves.

I don't see the point in women buying dildos the size and shape of horsecocks.  But hey.....

whatever floats their boat. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 03, 2014, 12:53:02 AM
Read again.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 03, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

There's your answer.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 03, 2014, 12:54:08 AM
No

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Guys don't have to make the first move, if they can see massive meat silhouetted against the legs and that's their kick then they can go for it.

I AM SURROUNDED BY 19th CENTURY BARBARIANS. 

Women are people with needs themselves.

I don't see the point in women buying dildos the size and shape of horsecocks.  But hey.....

whatever floats their boat.
Dragon dildos are also a thing lately.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Most of the people buying those horse dildos are actually men, fyi.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 03, 2014, 12:55:38 AM
Most of the people buying those horse dildos are actually men, fyi.
YA GOT ANY STATISTIC ON THAT?!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

lulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed