In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,602 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I will be a champion of the human race as we conquer the stars.

Okay Marvel. 

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 01, 2014, 06:49:52 AM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 01, 2014, 06:46:36 AM
Ya rly.
k
You could kill yourself and get the ball rolling if you're really that cool with it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah Cal. 

WAT R U SCAIRT?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I gotta wait for Naruto to finish. Too much time invested in this shit to give up now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/30/donald-trump-serial-killers-tweet_n_5906060.html

QuoteDonald Trump became the laughing stock of Twitter Monday after accidentally re-tweeting that he was a "big inspiration" to a husband-and-wife team of serial killers.

That morning, twitter user Phil Bradbury tweeted at Trump, writing, "My parents who passed away always said you were big inspiration. Can you pls RT for their memory?", The Guardian reports.

Blacklabel

Eva

Eva

Cvalda

Cvalda

US Ebola patient told staff of Liberia travel but was allowed to leave hospital
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/01/ebola-us-doctors-texas-liberia

QuoteThe first patient to be diagnosed with Ebola outside Africa told medical staff that he had recently travelled from west Africa, but was not admitted to hospital until he returned two days later, health officials in Texas said on Wednesday.

Thomas Eric Duncan told a nurse at a Dallas emergency room that he had recently visited Liberia, which has been ravaged by the Ebola outbreak. But an executive at Texas Health Presbyterian hospital told a news conference that the information was not widely enough shared with the medical team treating Duncan, and he was diagnosed as suffering from a "low-grade common viral disease".
...and then they prescribed him antibiotics... for a viral infection.

Murica

Aspie

Aspie

so about that airlift

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

'MERIKUH.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 01, 2014, 09:21:34 PM
so about that airlift
I'll set up a Paypal charity.

.001% of the proceeds will go to airlifting you out :)

Aspie

Aspie

lol if AVPG is your collection base then you might make more money threatening to airlift me out if you aren't being paid

BANE

BANE

So how much to keep Aspie where he is?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

How do you think I feel? The CDC is in Atlanta and they've got all sorts of nasty shit there. Scares the f**k out of me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Everybody has got nasty shit everywhere.

Every first world government has weaponized germs/viruses just like they have nukes. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed