In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,381 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

.....there's missing the point... and then there's you.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 05:53:52 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 05:47:52 AM
Is it even worth trying to explain to Hubbs the racial demographics of a place like Memphis or Atlanta?

Fair point...does that excuse what is happening in the clip? do the demographics of the city somehow make it acceptable? Oh its OK just check the demographics, no problems here.

It doesn't excuse what's happening in the clip. If others want to condemn the black community as a whole because of this incident to justify their ignorant beliefs then let them. Just don't be part of the group that believes the prejudiced bullshit.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Is it even worth trying to explain to Hubbs the racial demographics of a place like Memphis or Atlanta?

Fair point...does that excuse what is happening in the clip? do the demographics of the city somehow make it acceptable? Oh its OK just check the demographics, no problems here.

Good lord guy.  You figure in a town where 60% of the population is black that on any given day a crime would be committed by black people just because statistically there are twenty percent more black people in Memphis than white people.  Just like if you go to Eastern Kentucky if any violent crimes are committed...............it's probably going to be by white people.

Any race has the capacity to be jerkoffs.  You come to eastern Kentucky and wander off in the woods and come across any of the three: moonshiners, meth dealers or marijuana farmers and your ass is likely to be on the missing persons list..........forever. 

Aside from that I've been to Africa.  I've been to Nations run by black people and those people were much more chill than we were.

But I guess the only color is white when your looking at the walls of your mom's basement. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 06:04:31 AM

Good lord guy.  You figure in a town where 60% of the population is black that on any given day a crime would be committed by black people just because statistically there are twenty percent more black people in Memphis than white people.  Just like if you go to Eastern Kentucky if any violent crimes are committed...............it's probably going to be by white people.

Any race has the capacity to be jerkoffs.  You come to eastern Kentucky and wander off in the woods and come across any of the three: moonshiners, meth dealers or marijuana farmers and your ass is likely to be on the missing persons list..........forever. 

Aside from that I've been to Africa.  I've been to Nations run by black people and those people were much more chill than we were.

But I guess the only color is white when your looking at the walls of your mom's basement.

Again fair points but just a few things. I too have been to Africa (more than once), I am precisely 36 years of age have much work and general life experience with all types of folks from everywhere (being in London) and alas I no longer live with my parents.

I'm actually amazed none of you have accused me of being racist against the English for supporting the Scots in independence  :laugh: that's 'edgy' right.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It's not about being edgy.

If you're not racist, stop sounding racist. 

I think most people agree in that video that the majority of perps were black and there is no question.  But somehow whether intentional or unintentional you have made it sound through your post that all violent crimes are committed by black people. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 06:15:36 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 06:04:31 AM

Again fair points but just a few things. I too have been to Africa (more than once), I am precisely 36 years of age have much work and general life experience with all types of folks from everywhere (being in London) and alas I no longer live with my parents.

I'm actually amazed none of you have accused me of being racist against the English for supporting the Scots in independence  :laugh: that's 'edgy' right.
I work with and serve a bunch of older people all the time who have a shit ton of life experience and they're f**king retarded. Get out of here with that Mr. Sin bullshit.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 06:23:07 AM
It's not about being edgy.

If you're not racist, stop sounding racist.

I think most people agree in that video that the majority of perps were black and there is no question.  But somehow whether intentional or unintentional you have made it sound through your post that all violent crimes are committed by black people.

I don't get how anything I have posted comes remotely close to that accusation. I just think some of you are obsessed with everything being racist, its as though it has to be to suit your opinions.

By 'sounding racist' you mean talking about the facts, facts which for some reason some of you just don't seem to like.

BANE

BANE

Hubbs you lunatic you, hahaha!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Guys, take a chill pill.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

DoomRulz

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Murderous f**ks.

SM

SM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/15/ares-zeus-dogs_n_5810078.html

QuoteThe two dogs in the photo below were dropped off at a central Florida animal shelter within a day of each other. They became instant best friends.

"They are still connected at the hip. They walk side by side," says their new mom, Ronda Chewning. "They even eat side by side."

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed