In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,606 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 14, 2014, 05:29:35 AM
Your grasp of racial issues is about as sophisticated as your taste in film.

I give it a 4.5/10
Good old fashioned practical racism abilities make me give him an 8.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 14, 2014, 05:29:35 AM
Your grasp of racial issues is about as sophisticated as your taste in film.

I give it a 4.5/10

But my dear...how can you even say such a thing when anyone who doesn't agree with you on such issues is instantly labelled a racist. The fact you can't even elaborate without mocking me more on something completely different and non relevant just says it all. Oh my can't you taste the irony here!   ::)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hubbs, I find it concerning that you NEED to point out minorities every time something like this happens. Is there a reason for this? Why do we need to know if an asshole is a certain color, or of an ethnic background? Isn't it enough that an asshole is being an asshole? You seem to have to make a point of it every time and none of us understand why, at least I don't since I don't see the importance of it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Is this guy serious right now?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 05:34:11 AM
But my dear...how can you even say such a thing when anyone who doesn't agree with you on such issues is instantly labelled a racist. The fact you can't even elaborate without mocking me more on something completely different and non relevant just says it all. Oh my can't you taste the irony here!   ::)
I don't engage with your little racial rants, my dear, for the same reason I don't read your reviews: they're incoherent and pretty shit, to be honest. You get mocked for them because that's the only attention they deserve. ;)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Did Hubbs just call me a liberal?

Cvalda

Cvalda

join us kimmy

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 14, 2014, 05:36:36 AM

https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0106/30/1363806915888.jpg

Hubbs clearly wants to point out that the teenage mob was ALL black, yet he himself ignores that in one of the links he posted - that it also said that the mob contained white teenagers. It's just assholes being assholes but Hubbs can't seem to stop himself from placing the blame on blacks, and by extension ALL blacks (which I'm sure he f**king believes!).

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

you libural scum.

how old are you people, even?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:35:03 AM
Hubbs, I find it concerning that you NEED to point out minorities every time something like this happens. Is there a reason for this? Why do we need to know if an asshole is a certain color, or of an ethnic background? Isn't it enough that an asshole is being an asshole? You seem to have to make a point of it every time and none of us understand why, at least I don't since I don't see the importance of it.

Its the facts! I'm sorry if you don't like the facts and want them to be not true but that's it!! I merely pointed out what was going on after someone else posted about it, simple as that. Its not important I agree but if you wanna discuss a situation then surely the facts will come up. My concern is the mere mention of minorities always brings up the obligatory racist card! this is exactly what was talked about in that BBC documentary I posted a few pages back.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:39:38 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 14, 2014, 05:36:36 AM

https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0106/30/1363806915888.jpg

Hubbs clearly wants to point out that the teenage mob was ALL black, yet he himself ignores that in one of the links he posted - that it also said that the mob contained white teenagers. It's just assholes being assholes but Hubbs can't seem to stop himself from placing the blame on blacks, and by extension ALL blacks (which I'm sure he f**king believes!).

Really? I only watched the clip once and its clear as day, give me a break  ::)
Yes I know it mentions white teenagers in the report but unfortunately the clip does not.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Is it even worth trying to explain to Hubbs the racial demographics of a place like Memphis or Atlanta?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

dont.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 05:47:52 AM
Is it even worth trying to explain to Hubbs the racial demographics of a place like Memphis or Atlanta?
I'm the only white cashier at Sam's Club. Almost all of my coworkers and managers are black. #stoptheracismtowardswhite

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 05:40:37 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:35:03 AM

Its the facts! I'm sorry you don't like the facts and want them to be not true but that's it!! I merely pointed out what was going on after someone else posted about it, simple as that. Its not important I agree but if you wanna discuss a situation then surely the facts will come up. My concern is the mere mention of minorities always brings up the obligatory racist card! this is exactly what was talked about in that BBC documentary I posted a few pages back.

Because it IS racist. By focusing on the fact that they are of a certain color or ethnic background you are pretty much trying to make them the enemy, you are trying to do an "us vs them" scenario. That's just deplorable and the fact that you believe the sort of shit you're saying, which other like-minded individuals think and say, I just don't see why anyone should argue or listen to you any longer.

Really? I only watched the clip once and its clear as day, give me a break  ::)
Yes I know it mentions white teenagers in the report but unfortunately the clip does not.

That still doesn't excuse the fact that you clearly believe that this incident justifies your insane belief that all black people are violent and should be avoided at all costs.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2014, 05:47:52 AM

Fair point...does that excuse what is happening in the clip? do the demographics of the city somehow make it acceptable? Oh its OK just check the demographics, no problems here.

QuoteThat still doesn't excuse the fact that you clearly believe that this incident justifies your insane belief that all black people are violent and should be avoided at all costs.

Errr...wow, just wow! now that is one hell of a summary and accusation!

QuoteBecause it IS racist. By focusing on the fact that they are of a certain color or ethnic background you are pretty much trying to make them the enemy, you are trying to do an "us vs them" scenario. That's just deplorable and the fact that you believe the sort of shit you're saying, which other like-minded individuals think and say, I just don't see why anyone should argue or listen to you any longer.

Obvious important facts are obviously important...and apparently racist!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed