Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,625 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 04:55:18 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 04:53:22 AM
Missing the point, Hubbs.

Do tell, I'm dying to hear how you can excuse it, hell it even says it clear as day on the news link but whatever.

No, Hubbs. Since the whole convo was getting into how you were being racist again and then said "well gee..." when posting the links that you edited out:

I was responding to that. I read this post as a response from you trying to justify your racist remarks in a way that's generalizing them into a single category, namely that of the "they're ALL violent!"

Basically, don't categorize a race into one single group based on the actions of one or a handful of incidents.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

yeah HUBBS your making us white guys look racist as f**k. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

And you're* making white guys look illiterate. ;D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

A few weeks ago.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 31, 2014, 04:53:29 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 03:00:41 AM
Whatever happened does not excuse all the black folk in the area to go around wreaking havoc and destroying property as though its their given right, and they wonder why people look down on them. Playing devils advocate...had it been a white guy gunned down, would white folk be rioting? doubt it, you probably wouldn't hear anything about it.

What do you mean all? And iirc, white folk used to lynch black folks for mere accusations all the time. Hell that kind of crap still happens today.

Hubbs, by his own admission, isnt a racist. He's just doing a really bad job at making us believe he isnt a racist.  :laugh:

Vu Deja.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:01:51 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 04:55:18 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 04:53:22 AM
Missing the point, Hubbs.

Do tell, I'm dying to hear how you can excuse it, hell it even says it clear as day on the news link but whatever.

No, Hubbs. *Since the whole convo was getting into how you were being racist again and then said "well gee..." when posting the links that you edited out:

I was responding to that. I read this post as a response from you trying to justify your racist remarks in a way that's generalizing them into a single category, namely that of the "they're ALL violent!"

Basically, don't categorize a race into one single group based on the actions of one or a handful of incidents.

Oh OK so now you're just gonna ignore the links and focus on me, OK game on.

I was responding to you're accusations (yet again) that I am racist...
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 13, 2014, 04:19:14 PM
Of course Hubbs would focus on his racism. God dammit...

Again do explain how you can make this comment here *, I'm eager to see how you can excuse this one. Where exactly, in your mind, have I been racist...commenting on the UK situation in Rotherham? That I mentioned about the fact it involved ethnic minorities? a documented fact, is that racist because I brought it up? is it taboo to speak against minorities even if its true? Oh no wait its because I was racist for saying we should maybe stop people from Ebola infected areas of Africa coming to the UK  ::)

The links I posted for that incident in the US were simply something I found online that kinda show the problem in America right now. The fact you even try to excuse that and pass it off as me being racist is pretty pathetic really, as I said its clear as day what's going on.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 14, 2014, 05:14:11 AM
A few weeks ago.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 31, 2014, 04:53:29 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 03:00:41 AM
Whatever happened does not excuse all the black folk in the area to go around wreaking havoc and destroying property as though its their given right, and they wonder why people look down on them. Playing devils advocate...had it been a white guy gunned down, would white folk be rioting? doubt it, you probably wouldn't hear anything about it.

What do you mean all? And iirc, white folk used to lynch black folks for mere accusations all the time. Hell that kind of crap still happens today.

Hubbs, by his own admission, isnt a racist. He's just doing a really bad job at making us believe he isnt a racist.  :laugh:

Vu Deja.

Oh gee well excuse me all the hell, OK fair enough, not ALL folk in the area...but a hell of a lot in the area  ::) Jesus Christ there were riots!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

what did I miss

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hubbs doing his usual racist, gibbering nonsense posts.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

something about Kroger, riots and black people

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hubbs, just check your past comments. You'll find the answers there and understand for once.

Or not.

Cvalda

Cvalda

He should make a new thread.

Black people and why they are a menace to society: A Retrospective

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 14, 2014, 05:13:45 AM
And you're* making white guys look illiterate. ;D

gawddammit

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:23:21 AM
Hubbs, just check your past comments. You'll find the answers there and understand for once.

Or not.

Not.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 05:23:21 AM

Or not.

Yeah that's what I thought. It must be great living in this idyllic little blinkered liberal world where anyone that doesn't see things at your level is a complete racist -_- You sure you're not all Lib Dems?

How old are you guys again? this would really give more insight.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Called it.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Your grasp of racial issues is about as sophisticated as your taste in film.

I give it a 4.5/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed