In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,675 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The law is the LAW. However out of context it can be at times. Still the question is why should the "legal" victim be required to pay child support for a child he conceived? This is a though one because although it is his kid, it is the government that proclaimed him a victim of a crime. Much like you can't hold minors to contracts I don't see how they could hold him to this either. One, he is a minor, two, he is a victim of a well vetted crime.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Doom you must join with us brothers here on Fury 161. No wimenz, just peace and harmony.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 04, 2014, 03:28:22 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 03:12:56 AM
He was a victim of statutory rape, even if he didn't realise it at the time. Under the law, that's fact. All that's being said is that if the sexes were reversed, the outcome would be radically different.
Shoulda coulda woulda. Doesn't change the fact that it was still consensual and labeling it "rape" is the kind of legalese people like you hate when, say, a woman uses it after being taken advantage of when drunk or something -- the hypocrisy :laugh:

I'm not the one defining it as rape. It's the law. Why are you bringing drunken sex into the equation? No one's talking about that. 

And for someone "sick" over this isolated incident of injustice, I bet you don't give a shit about the centuries of statutory rape inflicted on, say, child brides, many of them 14 or younger, who were actually raped by their husbands, died from underage pregnancy, etc. A practice that still goes on throughout the world, too :) But I'm not holding my breath. Nothing compared to all this institutionalized male oppression! :'(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage

What are you on about? What does child marriage have to do with this? Nice straw man.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 03:12:56 AM
He was a victim of statutory rape, even if he didn't realise it at the time. Under the law, that's fact. All that's being said is that if the sexes were reversed, the outcome would be radically different.
Shoulda coulda woulda. Doesn't change the fact that it was still consensual and labeling it "rape" is the kind of legalese people like you hate when, say, a woman uses it after being taken advantage of when drunk or something -- the hypocrisy :laugh:

And for someone "sick" over this isolated incident of injustice, I bet you don't give a shit about the centuries of statutory rape inflicted on, say, child brides

I read just fine, thanks.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 12:07:23 PM
I'm not the one defining it as rape. It's the law.
Oh, well then, since him having to pay child support is the law, I guess you agree with that after all, as well -- so what were you so upset about then? :)

What are you on about? What does child marriage have to do with this? Nice straw man.
The point is that your MRM crusader shit, like this and the other stuff you spam this thread with constantly, is really meager and doesn't justify your melodrama. Child support payments -- sickening!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 04, 2014, 09:23:37 PM
I'm not the one defining it as rape. It's the law.
Oh, well then, since him having to pay child support is the law, I guess you agree with that after all, as well -- so what were you so upset about then? :)

He's a victim of statutory rape. Him paying child support for a child he never knew about doesn't make any kind of sense, even from a legal perspective.

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 04, 2014, 09:23:37 PM
The point is that your MRM crusader shit, like this and the other stuff you spam this thread with constantly, is really meager and doesn't justify your melodrama. Child support payments -- sickening!

Lol, "constantly". Your tears amuse me. If it bugs you so f**king much, stay out the thread.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 09:33:08 PM
Your tears amuse me. If it bugs you so f**king much, stay out the thread.
^he mad

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Actually I'm having a good laugh right now, but moving on.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/brain-can-trained-prefer-healthy-food/

I know some people who could benefit from this.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 09:39:25 PM
Actually I'm having a good laugh right now, but moving on.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/brain-can-trained-prefer-healthy-food/

I know some people who could benefit from this.

I could..but I like things that are bad for me..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're not alone. I struggle with it myself. The trick I find is to tell yourself you shouldn't eat something unhealthy as opposed to you can't. Saying you shouldn't for some reason makes it easier to avoid.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: SM on Sep 04, 2014, 07:03:02 AM
It is symbolic of mens struggle against oppression.

What have the womans every done for us?

Solidarity, brother.  Sister, sorry.

The womans built the woads, you know...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm no scientist so I'm having a hard time processing this. I would've thought fewer materials meant less environmental damage.

http://io9.com/downloaded-games-have-a-larger-carbon-footprint-than-bl-1630230310

SM

SM

The carbon footprint would be lower for downloads if more renewable energy was used to power TVs, consoles, PCs etc.  It would be way more beneficial in Tasmania for example, to download, as over 60% of their power is provided by hydro.  In Victoria it's coal generated, so environmentally it would be better to go and buy a hard copy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hm, I never thought of it that way. I guess in most major urban centres, buying a physical copy is more environmentally-friendly. I just like to save space, hence why I download my games.

Mormegil

Mormegil

Global warming is a lie xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed