In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,251 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 05:07:54 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 30, 2014, 05:02:03 AM
He kept asking them what was going on... they didn't say shit... and then they arrested him... How f**king dense can you be?

Not what I heard, I heard someone not cooperating with the police and he gets busted. Nothing wrong with asking but if they say put your hands behind your back just cooperate.

I link back to John Gentry...https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204325511367677&set=vb.1526101682&type=2&theater
Jesus Christ, why are you still posting?

Hubbs is the one who's actually racist. It's painfully obvious.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Well duh Hubbs is racist, that's not news.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 30, 2014, 05:09:26 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 05:07:54 AM
Not what I heard, I heard someone not cooperating with the police and he gets busted. Nothing wrong with asking but if they say put your hands behind your back just cooperate.
Sounds like fascism :D

I'll be honest we don't have trigger happy cops here in the UK, but end of the day if the police ask you to do something then you cooperate. If you cause trouble then you get it back, it also makes you look guilty, just use some common sense.

I'm racist because I'm saying you should cooperate with the police AND I'm linking to a black man's facebook profile who is saying the same thing? you guys need a new act.

(https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204325511367677&set=vb.1526101682&type=2&theater listen to the man).

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just use your common sense and do whatever the cops tell you, even though you've done nothing wrong and have not been charged and are having your rights violated by the people who are supposed to be protecting them. :D

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 30, 2014, 05:14:35 AM
Just use your common sense and do whatever the cops tell you, even though you've done nothing wrong and have not been charged and are having your rights violated by the people who are supposed to be protecting them. :D

Nah just whine scream and have a tantrum then try running for it screaming freedom, you'll be fine, a much better option  ::)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes, because that's the only other option ::)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 30, 2014, 05:11:25 AM
He wasn't so obvious about it until the Ebola shit.

f**king ban this shitposting motherf**ker.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL Hubbs, you shameful mofo.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 30, 2014, 05:20:58 AM
f**king ban this shitposting motherf**ker.
He can get his own Grimez Shrine.

Hubbs: A Retrospective

Hubbs

Hubbs

f**king ban this shitposting motherf**ker.*

Riiiight, because trying to stop the spread of a dangerous disease is racist -_-

Pretty sure that is not acceptable *

Seriously if you two can't actually discuss things without getting upset when you have nothing to reply with and then verbally abusing people then maybe you shouldn't post.

I'm amazed there are now three people on here that seem to think not cooperating with police when they ask you to do something is the right way to go. Jesus hope none of you ever get stopped in your cars.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OPEN YOUR EYES HUBBS!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 05:24:59 AM

f**king ban this shitposting motherf**ker.*

Riiiight, because trying to stop the spread of a dangerous disease is racist -_-

Pretty sure that is not acceptable *

Seriously if you two can't actually discuss things without getting upset when you have nothing to reply with and then verbally abusing people then maybe you shouldn't post.
But I'm neither upset or verbally abusing you. They're just f**king words. Get over it and turn off the f**king forum censor. Who uses that shit?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The forum censor is default setting.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It is indeed a serious and dangerous disease, but they way your going about it Hubbs is ridiculous. I also understand fully why it'd be concluded that you're racist, for starters disease doesn't discriminate. A British tourist can just as easily bring it back to the U.K, and I'll be there on the forum when it happens to obnoxiously type with caps on "HEY HUBBS ISN'T THAT IROOONIC?!?!"

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 30, 2014, 05:59:13 AM
It is indeed a serious and dangerous disease, but they way your going about it Hubbs is ridiculous. I also understand fully why it'd be concluded that you're racist, for starters disease doesn't discriminate. A British tourist can just as easily bring it back to the U.K, and I'll be there on the forum when it happens to obnoxiously type with caps on "HEY HUBBS ISN'T THAT IROOONIC?!?!"

Yep that could happen, all I'm saying (have been saying) is to restrict people travelling to the UK from affected areas. BA doesn't even fly to Sierra Leone right now so clearly its not just me being 'racist' or ridiculous. The large amount of West African students coming over during the next few months is just asking for trouble in my opinion, any other time no worries, now not a good idea. Anyway I don't see how any of this could be seen as racist at all, I find it bemusing that people actually think this, astounding in fact. Yes a disease doesn't discriminate and I'd be saying the same thing if it was happening in Canada or where ever, its just common sense.

But then again apparently cooperating with the police is the wrong thing to do too so...whatever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed