In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,650 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 30, 2014, 02:51:25 AM
lol. Your posts are bordering on self parody.
Cal's a white Southern teenager, Blabel.

Jussayin'.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh yeah, I forgot I f**king hate black people and they should all hang.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's sad to see a murderer get over 200,000 dollar donations for murdering a black person compared to the one officer that got fired for choking a white one. Even sadder when Cal is in support of the murderous police state.

DoomRulz

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 01:56:16 AM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Aug 29, 2014, 04:18:34 PM
To be fair I think he means all going on at once.

Bingo! I don't recall so many very serious crises kicking off at once eg. Gaza Strip, Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, all potentially very dangerous for everybody.

Shit's always going down, all the time, everywhere. Just most of it's in places of the world that you don't hear about.

Everyone wants to think they're in an exceptional point in time. Reality is far more benign than that.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: tavianini19 on Aug 30, 2014, 02:46:26 AM
What's the UK terrorist threat about? I saw the headline but was too busy to actually read it.

The UK has lots of young Muslims going off to the Middle East to fight for the extremists. They are then coming back to the UK to continue taking advantage of the country and this is naturally causing a bit of a stir with the general public. There are safety issues and the simple fact...why should these terrorist assistants be allowed back?

So our brilliant government has raised the 'terrorist threat level' to 'severe' because they believe these people coming back may well commit terrorist acts in the UK...probably true.

The issue being dealt with now is whether the government should strip these people of their passports and any other potential people who may go or are travelling under odd circumstances. That is tricky to do of course but because the UK is so unbelievably wet there will be a lot of backlash from liberals screaming about human rights blah blah blah. The Conservatives and Labour have agreed to work together and start trying to implement this operation but of course the Lib Dems are getting all itchy in case any poor terrorists human rights are infringed.

Some folk in the UK seem to think that an open door policy for immigration is perfectly fine and nothing bad will ever come of it. What completely baffles me is these same folk still think this despite the ever increasing immigration crisis in the UK now, this new terrorist threat where extremists are coming and going in and out of the UK like tourists and of course the pending flood of west Africans this month and the possible spread of Ebola within the student community (yep I'm still on that).

Cvalda

Cvalda

In a shocking video posted to YouTube, police tase and arrest a black man picking his kids up from preschool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWH578nAasM#

QuoteHis children had been attending New Horizon for about 9 months at that time, he said, so many people at the school already knew who he was. Luckily, he said, his children weren't there to witness the incident since the children's mother still hadn't arrived. But Lollie's children's classmates and teacher all witnessed the event, he said.

"The teacher actually gave me a witness statement, stating that 'he was calm, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was talking to them, and they just started assaulting him," he said.

Since then, Lollie said he fought the charges and because of the teacher's statement and the footage from the building's security cameras, all charges against him were dropped as of July 31.

Pigs.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 30, 2014, 04:43:19 AM
In a shocking video posted to YouTube, police tase and arrest a black man picking his kids up from preschool

QuoteHis children had been attending New Horizon for about 9 months at that time, he said, so many people at the school already knew who he was. Luckily, he said, his children weren't there to witness the incident since the children's mother still hadn't arrived. But Lollie's children's classmates and teacher all witnessed the event, he said.

"The teacher actually gave me a witness statement, stating that 'he was calm, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was talking to them, and they just started assaulting him," he said.

Since then, Lollie said he fought the charges and because of the teacher's statement and the footage from the building's security cameras, all charges against him were dropped as of July 31.

Pigs.

I've noticed one thing with all these types of scenarios, the person never cooperates with the police, it they did maybe things wouldn't get out of hand.

Cvalda

Cvalda

He didn't have to cooperate with the police. They had nothing on him and their attack was completely unwarranted.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 04:50:36 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 30, 2014, 04:43:19 AM

Pigs.

I've noticed one thing with all these types of scenarios, the person never cooperates with the police, it they did maybe things wouldn't get out of hand.
Cooperate with getting arrested when you haven't done anything? What the f**k?

Hubbs

Hubbs

If a policeman comes up to me and starts telling me to do all that stuff...I'd question what was going on...but I'd still cooperate. If you'r innocent and have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about technically. What proof is there this person did nothing wrong anyway?? are you really going by a You-Tube clip? come on -_-

So you guys would start yelling and shouting and being awkward? that's a good way to end up getting in trouble, this is why yanks have problems with the police.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

He kept asking them what was going on... they didn't say shit... and then they arrested him... How f**king dense can you be?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 05:00:56 AM
If a policeman comes up to me and starts telling me to do all that stuff...I'd question what was going on...but I'd still cooperate. If you'r innocent and have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about technically.
Yeah, because the cops coming up and harassing an innocent person are totally going to be nothing to worry about.

What proof is there this person did nothing wrong anyway?? are you really going by a You-Tube clip? come on -_-
Apparently you missed the part where all charges were dropped because of lack of evidence.

So you guys would start yelling and shouting and being awkward huh? yep that's a good way to end up getting in the shit, this is why many yanks have problems with your police force.
No, some people get in trouble with the police because the police are violating their personal rights by asking to see or search them without being charged. If you are someone who just likes to forfeit those and let the cops steamroll you without due cause, congrats for being a chickenshit.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 30, 2014, 05:02:03 AM
He kept asking them what was going on... they didn't say shit... and then they arrested him... How f**king dense can you be?

Not what I heard, I heard someone not cooperating with the police and he gets busted. Nothing wrong with asking but if they say put your hands behind your back just cooperate.

I link back to John Gentry...https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204325511367677&set=vb.1526101682&type=2&theater

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 30, 2014, 05:07:54 AM
Not what I heard, I heard someone not cooperating with the police and he gets busted. Nothing wrong with asking but if they say put your hands behind your back just cooperate.
Sounds like fascism :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed