In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,628 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I go to Subway instead of McDonalds. When I want burgers I go to the store for buns and paddies and I put the paddies on the B.B.Q, get whatever toppings I desire like onions and stuff, maybe put some sauce on the paddies or maybe spices. Turns out great.

Aspie

Aspie

beef is nasty

Chicken s best.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You are what you eat as they say.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Aspie

Aspie

THE BIRD IS THE WORD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wendy's makes kickass burgers. I love their patties.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 13, 2014, 02:42:46 PM
I go to Subway instead of McDonalds.

I actually feel more bloated after eating Subway than McDs. The amount of bread in a Subway sandwich is too much for me.

Vickers

Vickers

Steers and Spur here taste better than McDonalds, KFC and Burger King:

These are their smaller burgers and they taste soooo good:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Never heard of Steers and Spur, but I've never been to a Burger King before, KFC is locally extinct for some reason, and I just f**king hate McDonalds, had enough of their shit. Making me have this painful sensation like I'm choking and there is a build up a saliva and overall my body feels like shit and just wants to die. Has happened a lot more than once, you know their food is literally garbage when. Never going back there again.

Have never had issue with Subway and I love it therefore it's the perfect substitute for me.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I go to Subway instead of McDonalds. When I want burgers I go to the store for buns and paddies and I put the paddies on the B.B.Q, get whatever toppings I desire like onions and stuff, maybe put some sauce on the paddies or maybe spices. Turns out great.
Subway is just as bad as McDonalds, except, instead of burgers, they make subs. Same shitty quality.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

No way, with Subway I feel fresh, with McDonalds I want to die.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 13, 2014, 04:42:03 PM
Subway is just as bad as McDonalds, except, instead of burgers, they make subs. Same shitty quality.

And they trade high cholesterol for high sodium. There's more sodium in a subway sandwich than in large fries at McD's.

SM

SM

Ooh, ye wantin' to be puttin' me on yer barbeque do ye?  Troy it an oil gless ye, ye coont, so I will!!!

Eva

Eva

We have a steak house restaurant called Bones here in town. Brilliant place and their food taste fantastic. If I lived any closer to them than I do now, I'd be fat. :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 13, 2014, 06:23:31 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 13, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

And they trade high cholesterol for high sodium. There's more sodium in a subway sandwich than in large fries at McD's.

Subway has never made me want a quick death unlike McDonalds, ergo I don't care. Never claimed Subway was the healthiest thing, but it's better than McDonalds because Subway has never caused me to feel like I'm choking to death.

Quote from: SM on Aug 13, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-drRe-sr0AwQ/T1SpFfHiZzI/AAAAAAAACoI/SA68bfz8gTk/s400/happy+st+patricks-day+(7).gif
Ooh, ye wantin' to be puttin' me on yer barbeque do ye?  Troy it an oil gless ye, ye coont, so I will!!!

:laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

If McDonalds does that to you something is wrong with you. Subway has the same shit quality meat, produce, ect as every other fast food chain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed