Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,625 times)

Aspie

Aspie

wait do you really tweeze ur eyebrows kimmy

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

In reality I go over them sumbitches every time I cut my hair with my clippers. 

Aspie

Aspie

lol he tweezes

SM

SM

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I once tried to use nair.  My body hair just laughed at it. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

Kimarhi confirmed for Robin Williams levels of body hair.

SM

SM

Blame it on the wookiee.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://gawker.com/leo-dicaprio-reportedly-cheered-as-orlando-bloom-tried-1613991234
http://gawker.com/orlando-bloom-threw-a-punch-at-justin-bieber-in-ibiza-l-1613215613

Leo DiCaprio Reportedly Cheered as Orlando Bloom Tried to Punch Justin Bieber

IMPORTANT. (not really)..

but still fun.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This kid.  I wonder what his bodyguards think.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's what they are thinking of.

Cvalda

Cvalda

And then just to the left of that article...
Cops: Teen Girl Raped in Front of Huge Crowd at Keith Urban Show
http://gawker.com/cops-teen-girl-raped-in-front-of-huge-crowd-at-keith-u-1613889133

QuoteA teen girl was raped on the lawn at a Keith Urban show in Mansfield, Massachusetts this weekend in front of multiple witnesses, according to police. After fleeing the scene, suspect Sean Murphy, 18, was arrested and charged with rape.

According to CNN, the victim was 17 years old. Murphy allegedly led her away from her friends and began having sex with her while a crowd gathered to videotape it with their phones.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Keith Urban fans....

ugh

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

everybody that videotaped and did nothing should be in jail

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 03, 2014, 11:55:24 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 03, 2014, 04:03:17 PM
Gotta be honest...doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but yeah sure just do it anyway, nothing bad will happen will it  ::)
Nothing's going to happen. This isn't some shitty zombie movie.

Zombie apocalypse in 3..2..1..

I understand what you're saying but lets be honest here, can anyone give a 100% guarantee this thing won't get out?

It will probably get to the UK I'm sure of it, we have a massive African population here in London, they come and go all the time, no restrictions, no control, no need for any kind of permit apparently, passports given out like toilet paper. Our boarder control is a joke (as the entire of Europe knows), its only a matter of time, money on the table now.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, didn't take long for the racism to come out on that one.

Ebola only effectively transmits through direct contact of the bodily fluids and secretions of an infected individual. That's a really shitty way to get widespread infection. It won't get far.

We shut down the SARS virus in 2003, and that was a far more effective spreader. We'll shut down this if it starts to get out of hand, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed