In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,686 times)

SiL

SiL

I didn't care for that show when I was little.

Then I grew up, and suddenly it was hilarious.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 26, 2014, 05:55:31 PM
Conservatives are pisssssssssssed that Michael Sam is still in the NFL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/michael-sam-tim-wildmon-_n_5620876.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Quote"Sexually, God made man for woman and woman for man. It's obvious. It's natural," Wildmon wrote. Noting that progressives are "always trying to equate homosexuality with heterosexuality," he added, "When someone like Dungy makes a comment that can in any way been seen as challenging this narrative then that person must be immediately discredited or publicly shamed no matter the truth of what he is saying."

But he didn't stop there. Pointing once again to Sam, he then wrote:

By the way, having been a sports reporter for a few years I've been in many football locker rooms where the players walk around naked or half-naked, changing clothes and going in and out of the showers. Putting a man like Sam, who says he is sexually attracted to men, in with all that beefcake seems unfair to the straight players and a distraction to Sam. Would you put a heterosexual man in the locker room/showers with all the female cheerleaders? Would you tell the girl cheerleaders who objected to this man being in the locker room that they needed to end their bigoted and sexist attitude and treat the man with respect?

but wait there's more:

QuoteOf course, Wildmon is not the first conservative voice to sound off on Sam. Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality slammed the St. Louis Rams' defensive end in an interview with Voice of Christian Youth America's Vic Eliason, saying the former Missouri defensive lineman and first-team All-American is "deluded" and must "become an ex-gay, an ex-homosexual."

Why is this such a big deal, he's gay so what? These people just make Christianity look worse every day...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think that image is more about frustration with the President's sense of priorities rather than him being gay.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Oh no that image im using to represent my thoughts on the matter, its something that should be a non issue thats been blown way out of proportion, when there's so many other important things people could be focusing on   

DoomRulz

SM

SM

QuoteOh no that image im using to represent my thoughts on the matter, its something that should be a non issue thats been blown way out of proportion, when there's so many other important things people could be focusing on   

Except it's not a "non issue".

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: SM on Jul 27, 2014, 12:35:37 AM
QuoteOh no that image im using to represent my thoughts on the matter, its something that should be a non issue thats been blown way out of proportion, when there's so many other important things people could be focusing on   

Except it's not a "non issue".
I'm saying it should be. And no I did not compose that tweet

Cvalda

Cvalda

N.J. man guilty of murdering 'messy' ex-wife found wearing pig mask
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/23/us-usa-pigmask-new-jersey-idUSKBN0FS1QT20140723

Quote(Reuters) - A jury convicted a New Jersey man on Wednesday of murdering his ex-wife, who he called a messy housekeeper and whose body was found stabbed 84 times and wearing a pig mask.

Judith Novellino was killed in her former home in Denville, New Jersey, when she came back to retrieve some of her belongings soon after they divorced.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 27, 2014, 02:25:21 AM
N.J. man guilty of murdering 'messy' ex-wife found wearing pig mask
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/23/us-usa-pigmask-new-jersey-idUSKBN0FS1QT20140723

Quote(Reuters) - A jury convicted a New Jersey man on Wednesday of murdering his ex-wife, who he called a messy housekeeper and whose body was found stabbed 84 times and wearing a pig mask.

Judith Novellino was killed in her former home in Denville, New Jersey, when she came back to retrieve some of her belongings soon after they divorced.

Holy shit, Professor Pyg?!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Comic books have gone and rotted your mind.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Life imitating the art!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

As a semi religious person Sam doesn't bother me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 27, 2014, 02:58:39 AM
As a semi religious person Sam doesn't bother me.

What about his son?

SM

SM

Was he gay?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed