Author
In The News (Read 1,414,364 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

He's trying to emulate Jeff Bridges.

Except the Dude would never buy into something as dumb as MRM :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Except it was Walter's line, not the Dude, so...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yeah, you're definitely more of a Walter :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've never been to Vietnam. Heard of it, though.

Vertigo

Vertigo

God I hate that film. ¬_¬

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 25, 2014, 07:28:03 PM
I hate you.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 25, 2014, 03:22:20 AM
Its unhygienic for the person themselves moreso than other individuals.

Smegma has antibacterial properties, prevents dermatitis in the penis, and serves as a lubricant during sex.

Bitch.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Albus on Jul 25, 2014, 02:29:32 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/24/norway-terror-threat/13110777/

Let's hope this shit gets taken care of. :(

Doesn't Norway have some tier 1 alpha guys running around up there?

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 25, 2014, 07:55:59 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 25, 2014, 03:22:20 AM
Its unhygienic for the person themselves moreso than other individuals.

Smegma has antibacterial properties, prevents dermatitis in the penis, and serves as a lubricant during sex.

Bitch.

YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THE DEVIL'S LIES SPACEMARINES. 

SM

SM

SMEGMA IS LUCIFERS RICOTTA!!!!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfi7_V1cKPc#

Courtesy taser video. Been so long since someone posted one.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 25, 2014, 07:28:03 PM

Yeah, well, y'know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Aspie

Aspie

Conservatives are pisssssssssssed that Michael Sam is still in the NFL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/michael-sam-tim-wildmon-_n_5620876.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Quote"Sexually, God made man for woman and woman for man. It's obvious. It's natural," Wildmon wrote. Noting that progressives are "always trying to equate homosexuality with heterosexuality," he added, "When someone like Dungy makes a comment that can in any way been seen as challenging this narrative then that person must be immediately discredited or publicly shamed no matter the truth of what he is saying."

But he didn't stop there. Pointing once again to Sam, he then wrote:

By the way, having been a sports reporter for a few years I've been in many football locker rooms where the players walk around naked or half-naked, changing clothes and going in and out of the showers. Putting a man like Sam, who says he is sexually attracted to men, in with all that beefcake seems unfair to the straight players and a distraction to Sam. Would you put a heterosexual man in the locker room/showers with all the female cheerleaders? Would you tell the girl cheerleaders who objected to this man being in the locker room that they needed to end their bigoted and sexist attitude and treat the man with respect?

but wait there's more:

QuoteOf course, Wildmon is not the first conservative voice to sound off on Sam. Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality slammed the St. Louis Rams' defensive end in an interview with Voice of Christian Youth America's Vic Eliason, saying the former Missouri defensive lineman and first-team All-American is "deluded" and must "become an ex-gay, an ex-homosexual."

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

He's a shitty player anyways. However, I can see how people would feel uncomfortable with a gay guy in the locker room. Nothing wrong with thinking that.

Vickers

Vickers

Don't know how good of a player he is but the stupidity of those conservatives is insane.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 26, 2014, 06:36:54 PM
He's a shitty player anyways. However, I can see how people would feel uncomfortable with a gay guy in the locker room.
THE PANIC IS REAL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed