In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,546 times)

BANE

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

the false flag attacks always have to derive some craziness for them to work

NATO needs a game changer so they set forth an operation that has a much higher likelihood of blowing up in their face then Russia supplying the insurgents with a higher reaching surface to air missile system. 

The article contradicts itself anyways.  Russian supplied manpads given to insurgent rebels already.........but there is n possible way they would give the insurgents buks missile systems.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The words out of any spokespersons mouth are absolutely worthless. The fact of the matter is shit like this happens because of war. The question should be what is the purpose of this war and is there any merits?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Well in Ukraine's case I would say that maintaining my nations sovereignty is a worthwhile cause.

Cvalda

Cvalda

What the world looks like through WinterActual's eyes:

First Blood

First Blood

So goddamn true. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

But what are the tech specs and FPS of that gif?

Sabby

Sabby

Winter just likes to post really horrific things and then take a stance on them that guarantees people with logic and morality dogpile him. I don't know whether this is intentional Trolling or he genuinely needs this kind of negative attention to fuel his delusions, but jumping on the death of 300 aids researchers? Really?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I find his trolling to be slightly more tolerable than when he used to whine about every damn thing back in the day. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

lol people still taking Winter seriously.  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't think anyone takes him seriously. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I think you missed the last few pages.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

you took them seriously?

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 20, 2014, 03:42:01 AM
lol people still taking Winter seriously.  :laugh:

Yeah, I don't think anyone is taking him too seriously and I don't think people are surprised by the stuff he says anymore. But "humour" (I think you have to be WinterActual to find WinterActual funny) and trolling can only disguise so much. And if it's simply trolling (which seems like something to constantly excuse what he says), it has become stale long ago.

There's dark humour and then there's bad taste. And his posts, more often than not, lean towards the latter.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 19, 2014, 09:59:44 PM
What the world looks like through WinterActual's eyes:

Needs more DOOM.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed