In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,684 times)

WinterActual

Effectz

Effectz

Russia the stupid bastards giving simpletons weapons like that.

"Here you go here's A Buk Missile launcher,Enjoy!''

I also heard that the Pro Russian Rebels had tweeted a picture of the launcher but then removed it when the plane was shot down and Russia blaming Ukraine,shitheads.

BANE

BANE

Didn't they take it from the Ukrainian military though?

Effectz

Effectz

They said it could be possible but lately Russia has been flooding Ukraine with heavy weapons while Obama keeps putting sanctions on them.All speculation I guess,one thing is for sure though it was the separatists.

Why was that plane in that airspace though,there's a f**king war going on and planes have been shot down there lately.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 18, 2014, 11:54:43 AM
Why was that plane in that airspace though,there's a f**king war going on and planes have been shot down there lately.

Exactly. Its a warzone there. The civilian plane routes shouldn't go through such hot air spaces. It's not the rebels the ones to blame, but the people who gave the order the plane to go through warzone.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I think the people who shot the damn thing down are to blame, yeah.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BANE on Jul 18, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

Well the latest theory purposes that it was a SA-17 not a SA-11 that hit the plane. If that is correct then it would rule out the Ukraine as they do not have this system.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2014, 12:05:29 PM
Quote from: Effectz on Jul 18, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

Exactly. Its a warzone there. The civilian plane routes shouldn't go through such hot air spaces. It's not the rebels the ones to blame, but the people who gave the order the plane to go through warzone.

The plane diverted North due to weather. It was still on one of the three established air routes.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 18, 2014, 12:21:11 PM
Quote from: BANE on Jul 18, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

Well the latest theory purposes that it was a SA-17 not a SA-11 that hit the plane. If that is correct then it would rule out the Ukraine as they do not have this system.
Haha AvPGalaxy updates me on the news quicker than the actual news in my country.

Thanks.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Albus on Jul 18, 2014, 12:14:56 PM
So you are ok with civilian planes flying over warzones?

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Malaysia Airlines should just pack it up. A plane that disappeared without a trace and a plane shot down by a torpedo all in the span of a few months can cause a company to lose all credibility as a safe carrier.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2014, 09:20:33 AM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/

The irony ::)
This woman is awful.

In this current battle, I side with Israel, but I don't side with this woman.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

No, that's pretty damn stupid. But that doesn't mean the people that actually fired on it aren't responsible.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Albus on Jul 18, 2014, 02:06:40 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 18, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

No, that's pretty damn stupid. But that doesn't mean the people that actually fired on it aren't responsible.

It was not their plane - they took it down. Better safe than sorry, its a war after all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed