Blacklabel

Blacklabel

lol.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 06, 2014, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 05, 2014, 08:52:39 PM
no. 

Having an AK doesn't make you better equipped than guys with mp5s, ballistic armor, flashbangs and the tactical wherewithal to know how to use them.
Every AK variant is better than any MP5 but anyway, I had something else in mind. On NatGeo they showed that some gangs in Mexico have stuff like .50 cal Browning and RPG7. I don't think the police units are allowed to use lmgs or rocket launchers in the populated areas, just the regular smgs and assault rifles.

Until I see Bloods setting up a complex ambush with emplaced saw gunners and grenadiers taking out the front and rear vehicles of a police convoy so they can trap the center vehicles in the killzone and then advance on those vehicles using controlled fires as cover I'm not really worried about it.

A thug with an AK is dangerous.  Even to trained personnel.  Trained personnel with firearms are and will continue to be more dangerous.  The rest is media fear mongering at its finest leading people to believe that every gang member is some recon seal pararescue delta ranger space shuttle door gunner master chief combat fisherman that will slay whole police departments in single combat. 

WinterActual

WinterActual

I don't believe in that personally. For me all thugs are savages and animals. Da hood had to be turn into dust and flat ground by now if you ask me  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 06, 2014, 04:18:15 AM
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/07/pink-floyd-to-release-new-album-the-endless-river-in-october/

new pink floyd album...

i repeat.. there's a NEW PINK FLOYD ALBUM COMING OUT IN OCTOBER.

HORY SHIETTTT!!!!!

Hm, never saw this coming. I'll give it a listen online and if I like, I'll buy.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 06, 2014, 04:18:15 AM
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/07/pink-floyd-to-release-new-album-the-endless-river-in-october/

new pink floyd album...

i repeat.. there's a NEW PINK FLOYD ALBUM COMING OUT IN OCTOBER.

HORY SHIETTTT!!!!!

lol no ty

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Sure aint as good as Taylor Swift or Yoko Ono!  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Don't know who yoko Ono be, but this ain't Pink Floyd anymore

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 06, 2014, 01:58:28 PM
Don't know who yoko Ono be

Of course.

Aspie

Aspie

After Youtubing a few if her songs... No Ty  :-X

No Roger Waters no Pink Floyd  :P that simple.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yoko Ono is a cancer that needs to be removed from the world.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 06, 2014, 02:21:00 PMNo Roger Waters no Pink Floyd  :P that simple.

All those songs that Pink Floyd did without Roger Waters prior to him leaving the band were also Nickleback level turds.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 06, 2014, 03:09:24 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jul 06, 2014, 02:21:00 PMNo Roger Waters no Pink Floyd  :P that simple.

All those songs that Pink Floyd did without Roger Waters prior to him leaving the band were also Nickleback level turds.

AND WITH THAT BEING SAID...

Why would this new album be any better?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 06, 2014, 01:55:08 PM
Sure aint as good as Taylor Swift or Yoko Ono!  :laugh:
Bet you anything this shitty new Pink Floyd-in-name-only won't be anywhere near as critically acclaimed as her last two albums :laugh:

Especially considering everyone knows Pink Floyd without Roger Waters is just David Gilmour's awful lyrics set against some of the dullest, blandest prog rock ever. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, with Gilmour involved, at least we can hope for some really bitchin' solos.

SM

SM

Gilmour didn't write a lot of the post-Rog lyrics.  Man's got to know his limitations.

And I have longed for all these Division Bell jams/ outtakes to surface.

20 years - ye gods...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed