Zlol!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 06, 2014, 03:32:39 PM
Because chivalry ain't dead, m'lady.

ShadowPred

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

leaving my seat for someone on the bus just because they have a vajayjay? Eff that shit.
Only did that if the person was really old or was feeling unwell... or had a giant stab wound. or a bullet wound. That. :P

.if there's someone imediately behind me (i recognize) and about to enter my apartment building as well... i hold the door open for them instead of closing it right on their face... Men or women. Young or old. etc.. :P

They do it for me as well when they are in my place.

..because being nice isnt deadddd, dewds.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've been nice to girls before, like waiting at the door waiting for someone else to be done with the program coordinator, then a girl comes along and I let them go ahead of me.

But that was coincidence at play, because I only didn't want anyone listening in on a important subject with a lot of personal information involved and thankfully it was a quiet day.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Chivalry cannot exist if men and women desire to be treated equally. Chivalry is preferential treatment.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Scientists: A mysterious animal ate an entire 9-foot great white shark
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/what-the-heck-would-eat-a-9-foot-great-white-shark-1586991095

QuoteScientists in Australia tagged a healthy 9-foot great white shark but when they found the tracking device washed up on a beach they also found some interesting data. Something—something really big—had eaten this apex predator. But what creature could dine on such ferocious prey?

The recovered device showed a rapid temperature rise and a sudden 1,900-foot change in depth. That's all the information the scientists have. I shiver at the thought of this battle.

Probably sensationalized, probably a whale did it or something.

But what if it was a colossal squid or a sea monster OMG :o

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

With the huge change in depth...

bigass squid. :P At least that's what i'd like it to be.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN! etc. etc.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Orca?

But the depth change has me thinking something else but then again I don't know how deep a sudden 1,900 foot change is.

Megalodon?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 04:25:02 PM
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/what-the-heck-would-eat-a-9-foot-great-white-shark-1586991095

QuoteScientists in Australia tagged a healthy 9-foot great white shark but when they found the tracking device washed up on a beach they also found some interesting data. Something—something really big—had eaten this apex predator. But what creature could dine on such ferocious prey?

The recovered device showed a rapid temperature rise and a sudden 1,900-foot change in depth. That's all the information the scientists have. I shiver at the thought of this battle.

Sounds like a squid. I don't think Orcas dive that deep and that's the only predator White Sharks have to worry about, as far as I know.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He was swimming in my turf.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

It was clearly cthulhu

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 06, 2014, 05:25:42 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

Sounds like a squid. I don't think Orcas dive that deep and that's the only predator White Sharks have to worry about, as far as I know.

Most likely a Sperm Whale. They feed on sharks and giant squid and can dive deeper than 7000 feet, no problem. You get them around Australia as well.

Orcas also eat sharks but I can't recall their depth limit.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

"Four months after being tagged, the device belonging to a great white portentously dubbed "shark alpha" washed ashore 2.5 miles from where it was tagged. According to the data, a healthy 9-foot female great white shark was cruising down the edge of the continental shelf at a depth of 1,900 feet when a "huge temperature change" occurred. The tag showed a swing from 46 degrees (F) to 78 degrees within seconds. According to the narrator, the latter temperature, "could only be achieved inside the belly of another living animal.""

The shark was swimming at 300 feet deep before being pulled down to 1900 feet and then was eating, supposedly, WHOLE.

Well I think we can rule out getting caught in a Soviet era submarine propeller. Also what kind of tag was it... it's be f**king hilarious if all that was eating was the f**king tag.

It could have also been another great white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_QyGANCUJI#t=165

Xenodog

Xenodog

Classic popsci exaggeration.  :laugh:
An act as simple as predation being blown into CSI Mariana Trench.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed