Author
In The News (Read 1,414,288 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 06, 2014, 04:01:35 AM
20-30 seconds...

dat guy is a serial killer <_<

Really, aspie?

I'm setting the example, and it's going to be puzzled over and studied and followed, from now on.

Spoiler
[close]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 03:19:43 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 01:09:24 AM
I don't really give a shit about any of this, but the feminists that say "Holding the door for women is just benevolent sexism." are the ones I f**king despise.
Ooooh, so despicable. Those f**kin' ungrateful uppity c**ts, amirite?

It kind of is a bit benevolently sexist if you don't do the same thing for other men.

Oh God, how did I know...

They're c**ts, that's for sure. I mean, when did holding the door open and generally being a gentleman become sexist? I had a girlfriend once who would not let me open the car door for her under any circumstances. On one date, I asked her why and she jumped down my throat. We got into an argument over it. I had had enough of her bullshit at that point so I dumped the bitch.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 06:19:23 AM
They're c**ts, that's for sure.
--Dovahkiin, 2014

I had had enough of her bullshit at that point so I dumped the bitch.
--Dovahkiin, 2014

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Zlol Dova.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I don't at all just sit there and hold doors for people that I know will take more than ten seconds to arrive. That is a waste of my time and it is true that it makes the person approaching feel rushed, but come on, just what the hell is wrong with being a gentleman? I love holding the door open for anyone in general, but ladies particularly because I like to think that chivalry isn't dead. It's not that big a deal if someone holds the door open for you. It doesn't mean you're weaker than them, it doesn't mean you're less compitent than them, it means that that person is just trying to do you a service out of goodness.

People should just sometimes shut the f**k up and learn to take some things at face value these days. Everything is so over analyzed and subject to such cynical scrutiny these days that something as nice and simple as holding the door open for a lady can be construed as goddamn sexism. It's ridiculous.

It doesn't seem that anyone can post an opinion on here that someone disagrees with without it being blown up into some kind of big f**king deal.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 06:31:56 AM
People should just sometimes shut the f**k up and learn to take some things at face value these days.
You should probably self-apply that.

It doesn't seem that anyone can post an opinion on here that someone disagrees with without it being blown up into some kind of big f**king deal.
Considering your slinging around "c**ts", "bitches", and "f**ks" left and right, I'd say the only one blowing things up into a "big f**king deal" is you.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 06:38:41 AM
People should just sometimes shut the f**k up and learn to take some things at face value these days.
You should probably self-apply that.

Considering your slinging around "c**ts", "bitches", and "f**ks" left and right, I'd say the only one blowing things up into a "big f**king deal" is you.

How? What am I not taking at face value?

I made one post, and a debate about it between you, Cal and BANE went on for three pages.  :laugh: Somehow I knew I was going to get flak from you about that post.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 06:41:51 AM
I mostly just meant the "shut the f**k up" part ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

I made one post, and a debate about it between you, Cal and BANE went on for three pages.  :laugh:
A debate, yes. :)

You just threw a temper tantrum.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 06:44:18 AM
I mostly just meant the "shut the f**k up" part ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

Wuv you too.

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 06:44:18 AM
I made one post, and a debate about it between you, Cal and BANE went on for three pages.  :laugh:
A debate, yes. :)

You just threw a temper tantrum.

Woah, now. Who said I'm throwing a temper tantrum? I'm just a pretty profane guy. Not usually when I'm around girls, but generally...quite profane. I'm not angry at all, really. As I said in the post that started it all, I don't really give a shit. That's just my stance on the whole feminist thing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 04:06:52 AM
Giving up your bus seat is hardcore stupid unless she's disabled or elderly.

I can't believe I'm about to say it, but...

Something we finally agree on. That kind of constant white-knighting bullshit reduces women to children and makes men look like obedient fools.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 06, 2014, 11:19:41 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 04:06:52 AM
Giving up your bus seat is hardcore stupid unless she's disabled or elderly.

I can't believe I'm about to say it, but...

Something we finally agree on. That kind of constant white-knighting bullshit reduces women to children and makes men look like obedient fools.

I hope you mean that it's stupid when there's other seats open. Because if there are no more seats open on a bus and I see a lady having to stand, I'd gladly give up my seat for her. But again, not if there's seats open.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 03:24:05 PM
I hope you mean that it's stupid when there's other seats open. Because if there are no more seats open on a bus and I see a lady having to stand, I'd gladly give up my seat for her.
Why?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What do you mean by lady though, Dova? What be the definition of that word for you.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I suppose somebody with a vagina or at least looks like they have one.

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 03:29:31 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 03:24:05 PM
I hope you mean that it's stupid when there's other seats open. Because if there are no more seats open on a bus and I see a lady having to stand, I'd gladly give up my seat for her.
Why?
Because chivalry ain't dead, m'lady.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2014, 03:19:43 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2014, 01:09:24 AM
I don't really give a shit about any of this, but the feminists that say "Holding the door for women is just benevolent sexism." are the ones I f**king despise.
Ooooh, so despicable. Those f**kin' ungrateful uppity c**ts, amirite?

It kind of is a bit benevolently sexist if you don't do the same thing for other men.

Oh God, how did I know...

They're c**ts, that's for sure. I mean, when did holding the door open and generally being a gentleman become sexist? I had a girlfriend once who would not let me open the car door for her under any circumstances. On one date, I asked her why and she jumped down my throat. We got into an argument over it. I had had enough of her bullshit at that point so I dumped the bitch.

The He-man woman haters club has a new member...welcome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed