In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,487 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Men's rights group raises $25,000 to protect them from feminists
http://www.salon.com/2014/06/04/mens_rights_group_raises_25000_to_protect_them_from_feminists/

QuoteMen's rights activists have raised $25,000 to provide additional security for an upcoming conference because, "We've had ongoing problems with the feminist establishment, which is a multibillion-dollar hate industry, for years," according to men's rights blogger Dean Esmay.

The money will be used to hire seven off-duty police officers to provide security for the event. The hotel hosting the conference in Detroit, Michigan sent a letter to organizers requesting the additional security and expressed concerns about the safety of its employees and guests related to threats of violence. Police were contacted about the conference, but a spokesperson said they had not received "any word about threats."

Haha.

Vickers

Vickers

Global feminist conspiracy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 04:16:04 PM
Men's rights group raises $25,000 to protect them from feminists
http://www.salon.com/2014/06/04/mens_rights_group_raises_25000_to_protect_them_from_feminists/

QuoteMen's rights activists have raised $25,000 to provide additional security for an upcoming conference because, "We've had ongoing problems with the feminist establishment, which is a multibillion-dollar hate industry, for years," according to men's rights blogger Dean Esmay.

The money will be used to hire seven off-duty police officers to provide security for the event. The hotel hosting the conference in Detroit, Michigan sent a letter to organizers requesting the additional security and expressed concerns about the safety of its employees and guests related to threats of violence. Police were contacted about the conference, but a spokesperson said they had not received "any word about threats."

Haha.

Funny how this article doesn't mention the petition that was started to classify the MRM as a terrorist organisation but I guess that would have been inconvenient. The letter the hotel sent to AVfM said they had received threats of violence against the hotel and its staff. I'm not seeing what Salon's problem is.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 04, 2014, 04:37:08 PM
Global feminist conspiracy!

Speaking of this.. when's the next meeting?  :P

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 04, 2014, 05:55:52 PM
Funny how this article doesn't mention the petition that was started to classify the MRM as a terrorist organisation but I guess that would have been inconvenient.
Or irrelevant.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How so? They're mentioning the counter-petition which was only started as a joke in response to the original. Context is important.

Sabby

Sabby

Look guys, it's clear that no one here is going to get anywhere with this discussion, why not just let it go? Everyones position has been made known multiple times.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Everyone just wants their piece of the pie. Us dudes can't just let the women have all the fun.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 04, 2014, 10:01:50 PM
Look guys, it's clear that no one here is going to get anywhere with this discussion, why not just let it go? Everyones position has been made known multiple times.
Because we keep getting told there are explanations which never come.

SM

SM

Doesn't Vickers post above explain everything though?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Jun 04, 2014, 10:12:05 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Jun 04, 2014, 10:01:50 PM
Because we keep getting told there are explanations which never come.

Because when explanations are offered, there are endless trolls who jump in, derail the discussion, and insults start flying.

I already explained last night why I'm not discussing this subject anymore.

SiL

SiL

And then said you'd arrange something that I still haven't heard anything about. If you're inviting me, doesn't my availability count ... ? ???

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude, I said I'd message you when I have more details. Chill. I have other things going on in life besides the Internet.

SiL

SiL

what's the point in talking about it a week after it's stopped being relevant? :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well it doesn't help that most of the relevant parties will be busy this weekend with the conference in Detroit. Besides, it'll only be a week past, not exactly a year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed