In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,752 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 04, 2014, 03:15:30 AM
You didn't answer my question.
If I thought there would be any "setting the record straight" ... but from reading AVfM's articles and the responses to the Cracked article, I'm not going to get that: I'm going to get people making excuses, missing the point, and laying the blame everywhere else.

But hell, why not. I'll listen in.

Cvalda

Cvalda

What are you doing, SiL >_>

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 03:18:56 AM
Perhaps the fact that really only one person here is on your side -- on your own home turf web hangout, no less -- should give you pause.

Are you referring to me? I hope not, because I'm on nobodies side. I disagree with Doom on several things when it comes to MRM.

Also, you haven't responded to my post, which you did ask for.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 03:20:57 AM
I believe the phrase is "taking one for the team".

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: SiL on Jun 04, 2014, 03:23:17 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 03:20:57 AM
I believe the phrase is "taking one for the team".
Promise me you will abort the mission at the first instance one of them compares feminists to Nazis, Stalinism, or any other historical totalitarian regime.

SiL

SiL

I'll see how long it takes any of them to blame a problem on women when they could actually address the real issue.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sil, taking a f**king bullet for the rest of us sane people. I will never forget you.

SM

SM

O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN!!

SiL

SiL

Still waiting to hear anything from DoomRulz about it :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SiL on Jun 04, 2014, 03:49:25 AM

Don't think he has enough links for that.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I expect it will be a rational and fair discussion.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 03:55:44 AM
I expect it will be a rational and fair discussion.

I've seen some of the vids on youtube many months ago. All I saw was that he quoted a bunch of stuff for more than half of the vid, and somehow puts it in his own words (after he's done quoting). At least for me, I didn't understand what he was trying to say exactly. Sure he quoted a bunch of stuff, but it still seemed as if nothing was said since it was just a rehash of what he had quoted.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was out of the house.

I still need to set up a time and date with the other attendees. One of them is here in Toronto with me, so that's easy, but another is in the U.K. and the other, assuming she gets back to me, is in Edmonton which a few hours behind me. I'll keep you posted.

Quote from: SM on Jun 04, 2014, 03:17:41 AM
Cvalda, you do realise you're simply conforming to the stereotype of women that oppress western white middle-class men who don't get laid as often as they feel they're entitled to, right?

A prime example of why I'm not going to get into this discussion on this thread anymore; attitudes like this.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hopefully this chance to explain themselves won't be ignored, and there won't be a way to misrepresent them. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 04, 2014, 04:34:02 AM
Hopefully this chance to explain themselves won't be ignored, and there won't be a way to misrepresent them. :)

Agreed. Having an open mind always helps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed