Cvalda

Cvalda

Black don't crack.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: WinterActual on May 18, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
As I said before - islam, is the worst of them all -> http://elitedaily.com/women/pregnant-woman-sudan-receives-death-sentence-adultery/598030/

Saudi Arabia and countries like it, are the worst of them all.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 18, 2014, 01:48:14 PM
As I said before - islam, is the worst of them all -> http://elitedaily.com/women/pregnant-woman-sudan-receives-death-sentence-adultery/598030/

What about the Russians and Vladamir Putin? There a bunch of f**k heads too along with North Korea.

BANE

BANE

Vladmir's not that bad. He just doesn't like gays.

Most countries didn't until recently.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: BANE on May 18, 2014, 10:38:20 PM
Vladmir's not that bad. He just doesn't like gays.

Most countries didn't until recently.

Well the threat of invasion into Ukraine is one. Vladamir has repeatedly f**ked America over. Never handing Edward Snowden was a loss. The Russians should of handed him over prior to Vladamir being thrown out of Summit. And Vladamir was a old Colonel in the Soviet Union. His ways are highly influencial of that time period. North Korea, the enitre country is just a prison. They starve there civilians to death. I could go on and on buddy. There's a lot of major international issues at hand other than Russian jailing gays.

BANE

BANE

I personally think the Russians did good keeping Edward Snowden. Lord know America probably would have done the same if it was a Russian dude.

And I really don't think America should really be judging Russia concerning the Ukraine thing. They set up the events that ignited this entire crisis in the first place, didn't they (what with the pro-NATO leader they installed)?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

With all the free intelligence Snowden gave Russia its no wonder they kept him. 

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Chronicle on May 18, 2014, 10:35:17 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 18, 2014, 01:48:14 PM

What about the Russians and Vladamir Putin? There a bunch of f**k heads too along with North Korea.

Russia is not islamic country.. duh....

DoomRulz

Gate

Gate

Trying to discredit Russia without first admitting that the USA has about the same amount of disgusting historical track records would be like trying to say that McDonalds is shit while you're eating a Quiznos Sub.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The USA doesn't have the same amount of disgusting historical track records because its one of the youngest first world countries.  It's not without its problems though.

BANE

BANE

Still, it tries its best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed