In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,545 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've only ever fished. 

I did go to my great uncle's farm and he was shooting the coydogs because they were killing his neighbors sheep and the neighbor didn't have a hunting rifle.

They were pretty bad back in the day.  Domesticated coydogs are cute tho.   :'(

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 16, 2014, 01:39:46 AM

Quote from: Rong on May 16, 2014, 01:38:22 AM
I like dogs but i wouldn't trust one around a kid
I wouldn't trust any animal that has the potential to injure a kid around a kid.

true dat

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I know you can trust a Keeshond, they are apparently awesome family dogs, he was a wee baby when I was a wee baby and we got along just fine.

My Dad was the greater danger, who accidently lifted me up into the air like Simba head first into an armed and fully operational ceiling fan.

And my wee younger brother, he was a danger to himself. He broke a fish tank by head butting it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In other news, it seems Whoopi Goldberg has caused quite a shitstorm over her opinion on the recent incident involving Jay-Z and Solange.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/whoopi-goldberg-defends-jay-z-solange-comments-men-can-hit-women-2014155

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If a chick is trying to kill a dude I feel that men should be able to defend themselves.  If a chick is just swatting at you though you just got to buck up and take it mang. 

BANE

BANE

But then they don't learn... ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its for you.  If your a manly man then chick punches and kicks should feel like gnats landing on your shoulder.  If they hurt then you need to hit the gym. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 16, 2014, 02:49:34 AM
Its for you.  If your a manly man then chick punches and kicks should feel like gnats landing on your shoulder.  If they hurt then you need to hit the gym. 

Are you serious? A "manly man"? What does that even mean? Every person (man or woman) has the right to self-defense against an attacker, no matter how small (man or woman).

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10807478/Vampire-therapy-could-reverse-ageing-scientists-find.html

QuoteA transfusion of youthful blood may halt or even reverse the ageing process as two studies find that the chemical make-up of younger blood has surprising health benefits

reposted since this was buried.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on May 16, 2014, 02:51:30 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10807478/Vampire-therapy-could-reverse-ageing-scientists-find.html

QuoteA transfusion of youthful blood may halt or even reverse the ageing process as two studies find that the chemical make-up of younger blood has surprising health benefits

resposted since this was buried.
Makes sense, I suppose.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 16, 2014, 02:51:17 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 16, 2014, 02:46:52 AM
If a chick is trying to kill a dude I feel that men should be able to defend themselves.  If a chick is just swatting at you though you just got to buck up and take it mang.

So he should "suck it up" and not defend himself?
If she's not actually hurting you, yeah, or even better, get the f**k away.

BANE

BANE

Can't people just die?

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 16, 2014, 02:49:34 AM
Well yeah, but if a dude of similar size was doing it you'd push him over or one punch him...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 16, 2014, 02:52:28 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 16, 2014, 02:51:17 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 16, 2014, 02:46:52 AM

So he should "suck it up" and not defend himself?
If she's not actually hurting you, yeah, or even better, get the f**k away.

I disagree. I think he should respond with an equal amount of force. Like the expression we were taught in high school law class, "you can't attack a tank with a chariot".

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

...wut... a chariot can't even damage a tank. Just f**king take the hits or get out of the way.

BANE

BANE

Haha nope, gonna crush that chariot. Its charioting days gonna be over.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just mice so far, but interesting if it has similar effects for us.

Quote from: BANE on May 16, 2014, 02:53:56 AM
Can't people just die?

From the sounds of it you'd just live a better life when old, it doesn't add anything to your lifespan.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed