In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,555 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Someone offer it tree fiddy and let's solve this mystery for good.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I think I know the right gang for this...

Aspie

Aspie

that pic is kinda spooky... Gawd shit like that is terrifying  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

See if Nessie exist in Australia it would've already been caught by the crocodile hunter.

After it poisoned him and his family.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 19, 2014, 05:24:26 AM
Grrl, it looks like a f**king boat wake.

Which it probably is.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 19, 2014, 05:23:36 AM
I think I know the right gang for this...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 19, 2014, 05:25:37 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Apr 19, 2014, 05:24:26 AM
Grrl, it looks like a f**king boat wake.

Which it probably is.
Nice boat... the wake isn't bad too.

Bullying, cyber or what not is not PTSD however ptsd is a very general term used to encompass a whole range of mental trauma. Be it from physical or non-physical injuries and experiences. What that lady has is emotional distress via harassment at best. It's easy to say "if she can't take it, don't tweet" but at the same time people can't just be dicks for the dicking of it. In any case, meh.

Vertigo

Vertigo

It's a weather balloon.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

So whats Russia up to? I know Vladamir Putin is poking at the Ukraine and recently just took over Crimea. I talked to a bomb tech who is in South Korea right now and he said the US doesn't have any allies close to the Ukraine to help the civil uproar over there. I heard the US might be sending peace keepers to deescalate the situation over there. He also told me that the biggest fear is that Russia might start taking over smaller countries around the Ukraine etc. Do you think we might see some groundwars develop over in central Europe?

King Rathalos

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I remember going to the lake the first time in RE4 and then shooting the water just because there was water there.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/booty/illegal-booty-grab-785093

The power of the booty was to strong. Something I think maledoro can relate to.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 19, 2014, 04:49:58 AM
Since we all love us some reputable reportage from the Daily Fail in this thread, here's some more:

Have Apple's maps found the Loch Ness Monster? Satellite image reveals mysterious shape lurking in the Scottish Highlands
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2607667/Is-THIS-Loch-Ness-Monster-Apples-Maps-satellite-image-Nessie.html

QuoteSo large that it can be seen from space, it is enough to send shockwaves through even the most cynical Nessie sceptic.

MY SHOCKS ARE BEING WAVED, TRULY.

"I was 15 when the first Kaiju made land in Loch Ness...."

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed