In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,355 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 30, 2014, 03:19:38 PM
This is where things get weird. Yes, humans are animals, and as far as I know (please correct me if I am wrong), they are the only species with the higher brain functions to change the way they think. Animals for the most part just go with their instincts. There's an instinct to f**k, and an instinct to eat. Humans, however, are an exception that can decide to not f**k or eat.

There's a strong theory at the moment that most mammals and at least some birds are able to apply mental reasoning to their instincts - we're probably not much better at it than the rest of our order. We like to think we act out of conscious reasoning, but most of what we do is driven by basic impulses that we don't rationalise.

Rong

DoomRulz

Nightlord

Nightlord

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/south-africa-gay-man-gang-raped-set-alight-114857297.html#rdbaN6u

Quote"He said that five men had raped him because he was a homosexual.

Pretty bad, but these guys sound hypocritical as can be.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 31, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/south-africa-gay-man-gang-raped-set-alight-114857297.html#rdbaN6u

Quote"He said that five men had raped him because he was a homosexual.

Pretty bad, but these guys sound hypocritical as can be.
Who's hypocritical?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/ageing-successfully-reversed-in-mice-human-trials-to-begin-next/

A lot of people argue that undoing the aging process would create problems (mainly with lack of resources from having too many people around), but if age related health problems disappeared, that's a huge amount of money saved just by making people healthier and potentially productive again. Would probably push job competition into nightmare levels, though.

MoonerSK

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If the women are the same way I feel I should journey to the land of the rising sun and free them from their virginity.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 01, 2014, 01:10:36 AM
If the women are the same way I feel I should journey to the land of the rising sun and free them from their virginity.
Considering how much your dick reeks like fish they'd just think you were trying to sell them spoiled sushi.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 01, 2014, 01:14:35 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 01, 2014, 01:10:36 AM
Considering how much your dick reeks like fish they'd just think you were trying to sell them spoiled sushi.
Isn't that something they're into?

Cvalda

Cvalda

(╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - -

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sucks to suck.  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yall underestimate the power of Irish Spring.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed