In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,668 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 14, 2014, 03:42:41 AM
Aspie, I got the popcorn last time. It's your turn.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 14, 2014, 03:45:44 AM
I see plenty of women working roadcrews and construction.

Just thowin' that out there.

I never said there weren't xD Bah, topics like these require such precise wording.

Yes, plenty of women work in positions that require strength, and that's because plenty of women are strong.

A girl told me no, that's not true, there are hardly any women, and that's because of men being biased.

I point out that that's vague and unjustified paranoia and the difference in upper body strength would be more of a factor then 'pig men be discriminating'

Hope that's more clear.

Rong

Rong

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What's everyone's deal with feminism, really? Sure, there's a few nutters out there, but they're by far the minority, and the people doing that kickstarter for the panties sure ain't among them. They're using humour to bring attention to a very real and very serious issue (rape).

Honestly, someone explain to me, what the hell is wrong or unreasonable about that?

Rong

Rong

There's extremists on both sides of the coin... just that it seems there are more extremist men is all (cause there probably is)

Sabby

Sabby

I have no problem with feminism itself, just the new more vocal form coming from certain groups. It takes more of a feminine supremacy stance rather then equality.

I prefer to identify as an Egalitarian, simply to remove myself from such groups.

Rong

Rong

On the same note i can see where extremist feminism comes from, men have had a good run, we be running shit forever, and soon as anything remotely Egalitarian pops up guys wanna smash it down, it'll get there sooner or later, maybe a couple of generations.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Rong on Mar 14, 2014, 04:07:07 AM
On the same note i can see where extremist feminism comes from, men have had a good run, we be running shit forever, and soon as anything remotely Egalitarian pops up guys wanna smash it down, it'll get there sooner or later, maybe a couple of generations.

I completely agree with you man.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nah, it'll never happen. As the great James Tiptree, Jr once wrote (paraphrasing a bit):

"Women have no rights except what men allow us. Men are more aggressive and powerful, and they run the world. When the next real crisis upsets them, our so-called rights will vanish like smoke. We'll be back where we always were: property. And whatever has gone wrong will be blamed on our freedom, like the fall of Rome was. You'll see."

Aspie

Aspie

but i dont wanna be enslaved

Cvalda

Cvalda

YOU ALREADY ARE ASPIE

JOIN THE MRM IT IS YOUR ONLY HOPE TO FIGHT THE GLOBAL FEMINIST CONSPIRACY

Aspie

Aspie

on second thought, i hope my female massah's are kind

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 14, 2014, 04:10:14 AM

I completely agree with you man.
Yeah i think most guys under the age of 30 think like this these days.

My only problem with some aspects of subsets of modern feminism is how they treat masculinity sometimes like there is no place for it, which only marginalizes men because inherently we're masculine, well the vast majority of us, and the marginalization is where all this mrm bullshit comes from i think.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 14, 2014, 04:13:49 AM
Nah, it'll never happen. As the great James Tiptree, Jr once wrote (paraphrasing a bit):

"Women have no rights except what men allow us. Men are more aggressive and powerful, and they run the world. When the next real crisis upsets them, our so-called rights will vanish like smoke. We'll be back where we always were: property. And whatever has gone wrong will be blamed on our freedom, like the fall of Rome was. You'll see."

you've paraphrased that before, I tend to agree but that won't only apply to women, it will apply to weaker men, minorities, you name it, prey shit don't go wrong, its gonna be a bad time for most if it does.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 14, 2014, 04:13:49 AM

That has and sadly may still be the case :/ But the human race has come a long way, and barring some kind of backwards step in civilization, that kind of thing will eventually disappear. Maybe not in our life times, but it's ahead of us, we just gotta keep moving ahead.

Quote from: Rong on Mar 14, 2014, 04:18:34 AM
you've paraphrased that before, I tend to agree but that won't only apply to women, it will apply to weaker men, minorities, you name it, prey shit don't go wrong, its gonna be a bad time for most if it does.

Very true.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Mar 14, 2014, 04:18:34 AM
True, but women are historically the blanket shit-upon-group throughout all nations and creeds. And it'll probably be that way again once the world economy tanks in a century or so  :P

And then not even your nation's natural resources will save you from the shit box :-*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed