Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,381 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 09:36:36 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 20, 2014, 05:59:44 AM

pls tell me how this is remotely funny
It reminds me of Saints Row. The Whip's physics are similar to the Penetrator's (the dildo weapon)  :laugh:

Do you really feel the need to go to such extremes for attention?  You know no one here is going to agree with you, so why keep doing this?  Yes PR was looking for attention, but to post it as a joke is not funny.  You know it's not funny, and you know no one here is going to find it funny.  So why keep doing this? 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It reminds me of Saints Row. The Whip's physics are similar to the Penetrator's (the dildo weapon)  :laugh:

Hey dude. I know it may seem funny to you and that's your business, but some people may take offense to what you're saying. Just ease up with the humour.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That wasn't funny at all. Period.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 20, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

Do you really feel the need to go to such extremes for attention?  You know no one here is going to agree with you, so why keep doing this?  Yes PR was looking for attention, but to post it as a joke is not funny.  You know it's not funny, and you know no one here is going to find it funny.  So why keep doing this?

You guys get pissed off literally by everything. Stop giving a shit, seriously. If you cry over everyone who gets hurt in a video you will die by dehydration  :laugh: Btw I don't seek agreement. If you don't agree with something its your choice you know, I don't care about it and I don't care if someone agrees with me or not :laugh:

I am wondering how would you reacted if I used "  :'( " instead of "  :laugh: " ? One single emoticon can wage a war these days.. Awesome!

Sabby

Sabby

Considering emoticons are actually pretty important in conveying yourself online, I wouldn't devalue them like that.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 20, 2014, 02:12:47 PM

You guys get pissed off literally by everything. Stop giving a shit, seriously. If you cry over everyone who gets hurt in a video you will die by dehydration  :laugh: Btw I don't seek agreement. If you don't agree with something its your choice you know, I don't care about it and I don't care if someone agrees with me or not :laugh:

I am wondering how would you reacted if I used "  :'( " instead of "  :laugh: " ? One single emoticon can wage a war these days.. Awesome!

No, we don't get pissed off by everything actually. But when it comes to sensitive topics like that and the video is on a disturbing kind of level, there's just simply nothing funny about it.

How did you expect people to react posting that video and using a laughing emoticon?

You're comparing a serious situation to a f**king video game. You either really lack empathy or you're very childish when it comes to serious topics or you just have warped views on the subject.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Guys, don't drag it out. What was said, has been said, let's leave it at that and not aggravate the situation.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Because you constantly post jokes about beating women.  Dude, just stop.

Oh yeah, here's my emoticon

Spoiler
[close]

*Sorry Doom. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

Huh. It's been a while since I encountered a genuine out-and-proud sociopath.

BANE

BANE

Nobody move...

We're in a minefield...

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 02:37:07 PM
Huh. It's been a while since I encountered a genuine out-and-proud sociopath.

I have mild sociopathy. Believe me, we're not all that bad. Having trouble feeling empathy for others doesn't actually make you a c**t, just makes it harder to socialize.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Having empathy problems doesn't make you a sociopath, Sabby. It's someone who combines that with a lack or moral or social conscience.

Sabby

Sabby

Huh, I may be working with a bad definition then, because I've always known the word to mean difficulty in understanding and valuing others emotions.

In my defense, this is the definition my doctor gave me.

Cvalda

Cvalda

LOL, your doctor must have been trolling. :P

Sabby

Sabby

Or free Dx

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed