In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,522 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Somebody should have just told that nigga to take some advil.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 13, 2014, 07:10:08 PM
The story reminds me of one of my favourite jokes.

QuoteA man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.
In response, the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife. At home, his wife is in bed, naked and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the 69 position.
The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to come and fires the starter pistol. The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?" The man answered, "Not that well...when I fired the pistol, my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my cock and my neighbor came running out of the closet with his hands up!"

:laugh: :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 13, 2014, 06:47:52 PM
Everybody knows that marijuana is a gateway drug to anal sex.

I wonder if he came in the back door ;D

DoomRulz

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

inb4 feminist global conspiracy

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ahhhh shiiitt.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Of course this is a good thing.

Of course, someone like Doom would pin it all on feminists and evil wimmins, when in fact the shameful silence around male sexual abuse is because the majority of it is male on male, and there is still no way for the culture to rationally handle that because of gay panic and the shame many victims feel for being "emasculated".

Blacklabel

Aspie

Cvalda

SiL

SiL

I find this topic depressing to discuss, so I'll let this comedy video explain why I hate my country sometimes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8pN3L4TXg#ws

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dat starcraft theme.

Dude was funny tho.

;D

I support his anti sharking anti sharking.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed