Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,624 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

f**kING IRANIANS.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A colleague of mine sent me this last night. It's proof that Native Americans' origins do in fact lie in North America as opposed to coming over from Europe. This should start many interesting debates on land rights.

Also, on a different note, I'd like to point out that yesterday were the birthdays of both Charles Robert Darwin, who I'm sure you're all familiar with, and also, Barnum Brown, aka Mr. Bones!! He was the man who first discovered Tyrannosaurus Rex in 1900 8)

WinterActual

WinterActual

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4487788,00.html  :laugh: Btw I remember such souvenirs being sold there when I was a kid. I guess the place didn't changed much for 20 years  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 13, 2014, 12:54:21 PM
A colleague of mine sent me this last night. It's proof that Native Americans' origins do in fact lie in North America as opposed to coming over from Europe. This should start many interesting debates on land rights.

The article keeps saying that they originate from Asia. I was taught that this was the case since High School.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2014, 01:21:41 PM

The article keeps saying that they originate from Asia. I was taught that this was the case since High School.

i was actually surprised when i saw the title of the article as i was always taught they originated from asia not europe

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This just means we got our information from the future.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

it could also mean that Doom didn't pay attention in school so he considered it as something new :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Cute.

Obviously I remember reading about the Bering Strait bridge. This just some new info to add to it.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: MoonerSK on Feb 13, 2014, 01:25:33 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2014, 01:21:41 PM

i was actually surprised when i saw the title of the article as i was always taught they originated from asia not europe

I was taught this as well.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wife-walks-in-on-husband-having-sex-675432

I saw this one randomly. I had a good laugh with it.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Everybody knows that marijuana is a gateway drug to anal sex.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The story reminds me of one of my favourite jokes.

QuoteA man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.
In response, the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife. At home, his wife is in bed, naked and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the 69 position.
The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to come and fires the starter pistol. The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?" The man answered, "Not that well...when I fired the pistol, my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my cock and my neighbor came running out of the closet with his hands up!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed