In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,683 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yup, good points there too Rong. I assume there's some assurance from organic or reputable suppliers that you're not buying meat that's been reared in such a way though... at least, I hope not!

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I have no problem with synthetic meat or eating meat in general as long as it isn't loaded with junk, which most unfortunately is.

The sodium alone from canned and frozen food is absolute murder. So many social, mental, physical, and financial problems revolve around food. Would be odd if world peace came about from better diets (no hippy).

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Vertigo on Nov 12, 2013, 01:15:31 AM
Yup, good points there too Rong. I assume there's some assurance from organic or reputable suppliers that you're not buying meat that's been reared in such a way though... at least, I hope not!

Im a very cynical person generally, usually you pay for the organic stuff as it has to be certified, but i'm sure via unscrupulous individuals things often slip through.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/stuxnet-gone-rogue-hit-russian-nuke-plant-space-station/

all from a usb drive shits cray.

Gate

Gate

DoomRulz

Dovahkiin

maledoro

maledoro

Most pro-lifers are pro-life until the embryo becomes a baby.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

QuoteWhy, why, why, why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't wanna f**k in the first place? Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're f**ked. Conservatives don't give a shit about you until you reach military age. Then they think you're just fine. Just what they've been looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers. Pro-life... pro-life... These people aren't pro-life, they're killing doctors! What kind of pro-life is that? What, they'll do anything they can to save a fetus but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it? They're not pro-life. You know what they are? They're anti-woman. Simple as it gets, anti-woman. They don't like them. They don't like women. They believe a woman's primary role is to function as a brood mare for the state.
- George Carlin

Rong

Rong

RIP george.

DoomRulz

Rong

Rong

Old news brah we've been talking about it in the masterracist Thead.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The what now?

Rong

Rong

Look for the pc master race thread.

"Don't dead open inside"

Prime113

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed